✔Chapter 18

The B Block battles had begun and Masamune and King still held onto their newly formed rivalry as they continued to battle each other.

However, that soon changed after Jack's one hit defeat at the hands of Jigsaw and they turned to battle him instead.

Soon enough, the battle was ended by Jigsawa's Special Move that Variares and and Striker were very barely able to protect themselves against, leaving King, Masamune and Jigsaw as the winners of the B Block part of the tournament and leading the others to believe that Jigsaw was the Legendary Blader they were searching for.

****

The final battle was held at night and the Destroyer Dome glowed brightly like the moon.

Masamune, King, Jigsaw, Zeo, Toby and Tsubasa all took their stances inside the Destroyer Dome as they prepared to begin the final battle.

Not long after a bit of competitive shouting as to who was going to win went on between King and Masamune, the final battle began as they all launched their Beys into the Stadium.

The six of them fought hard against each other and soon enough, Toby's Lyra and Zeo's Fox were the first to be defeated by Jigsaw's Special Move. Variares, Eagle and Striker all managed to survive it at the last second and continued to the battle.
Out of nowhere, King's Bey managed to turn around from the direction it was heading to slam into Jigsaw's Bey, revealing it to have reverse rotation which shocked the others as the only other dual spinning Bey they knew of was Julian's.

"It's for sure reverse rotation." Gingka said.

"Variares. It is a reverse rotation Bey." Yuki said.

"I see! Since it is a spherical stadium, we just didn't notice until now. Variares had been in reverse rotation since the beginning of the battle." Madoka explained.

"But he didn't use that In B Block." Lillian recalled.

"He had to have had a normal rotation there." Seraphine said.

"Variares can do both." Fae spoke up, which brought their attention to her as she kept hers on the battle. "It's a very unique Bey which is capable of rotating both left and right."

"What?!" Gingka, Madoka, Yuki, Lillian, Seraphine and Scarlett all chorused in shock, which caused Fae to jump a little in surprise at their sudden raised voices.

The battle raged on and King seemed to be giving Jigsaw a run for his money as the bespectacled male was having trouble fighting back against him.

King soon beat Jigsaw's Bey and it was in this moment that Gingka and the others realised that the wielder of the Sword of the Gods and the Legendary Blader they were looking for was actually King.

The battle continued and despite how fierce his fight was, Tsubasa was soon eliminated by King.

Scarlett saw something glowing in the corner of her eye and looked to see Fae's Bey was glowing red within its holster.

"Fae, look." Scarlett said.

Fae looked over at Scarlett before looking down at her holster.

"W-hat? W-why's it doing that? W-what's going on?" Fae spoke in surprise.

"Do you mind if I see your Bey?" Scarlett asked. "I just want to check something with it."

Fae gave her an uncertain look as people have tried to steal her Bey from her in the past. If it wasn't for King being there with her they probably would've succeeded too. She found it kind of cute how protective he could be of her, though sometimes it was a bit much.