Transportation.

The TKF pulled Marvin into a hug and watched Jason place a chess piece on Whizzer's grave, when all of sudden, a bright light flashed as they were transported to a room with couches and a big screen. They all looked around, confused. They then heard a squeal followed by a 'compose yourself!'. That made them even more confused. "Up here." The squealer said, making them look up, seeing two people on higher ground. They walked down the steps.

"Uh...hey," The other person said. "We're Issie." She pointed to herself.

"And Jade!"

"We brought you guys here to reflect on your lives and see your past. Are you in?"

"Wait!" Jade chimed in, pulling a small remote out of their pocket. "We're forgetting someone." They smirked at the TKF's frowns, pressing a button, causing another bright light to flash and Whizzer to appear.

"Where am I?" He asked, looking down at his clothes. He was in his white button up and brown pants. (y'know the outfit he wears in What Would I Do? yeah, that one.)

"Uh, we're Jade and Issie and we brought you here to reflect on your life and see your past with the rest. You in?" Jade explained.

"The rest..." He trailed off, turning around when he heard a sniff from Jason. His eyes went wide when he seen the TKF, the group pulled him into a hug. Jade and Issie smiled fondly at them. The hosts heard an 'i love you' from Marvin. The TKF pulled out of their hug.

"You guys in?" Issie asked, raising her eyebrows.

"Let's do it!" Jason exclaimed, climbing onto the single couch. The rest followed, Issie and Jade walked back up the stairs to their beanbags; Jade sat on the yellow, Issie sat on the red. Marvin and Whizzer laid on the couch to Jason's left, Marvin wrapped his arms around Whizzer's waist. Trina and Mendel took the couch to Jason's right, Mendel rested his head on Trina's leg. Charlotte and Cordelia sat on the couch to Marvin+Whizzer's left, Cordelia sat on her girlfriends lap.

"Now that we're settled, let's start the musical!" Jade said, pressing a button on their remote.

(play the video now)
After Jade pressed play, the screen lit up as opening titles appeared on the screen with background piano music.

After the words 'Falsettos' the music turned more upbeat as the screen changed to give some credits with pictures of the TKF appearing next to it, or of people who looked eerily similar to everyone watching.

Then came the cast: Stephanie J. Block (playing Trina), Christian Borle (playing Marvin), Andrew Rannells (playing Whizzer), Anthony Rosenthal (playing Jason), Tracie Thoms (playing Charlotte), Brandon Uranowitz (playing Mendel) and Betsy Wolfe (playing Cordelia).

The screen then continued as it did before until it slowly faded to a stage with a grey block on it. 'Act One' appearing in block white lettering and then 'New York City 1979' right after and then the music started and the lights when down.