Four Jews in a Room Bitching

writing the entire show out from scratch, rip my fingers 😔✌🏽
—————————————————————

'Act One' appearing in block white lettering and then 'New York City 1979' right after and then the music started and the lights when down.

Four spotlights lit up briefly showing four figures dressed in biblical timed costumes.

Whizzer raised an eyebrow.

Then the spotlights were back as the men shouted "Oi", jumping in the air.

Jason laughed slightly at what was being shown.

Then the lights rose as the actors started talking over each other. They stopped at the front of the stage and it was clear that they were the actors for Marvin, Whizzer, Jason and Mendel.

FOUR MEN - MENDEL, MARVIN, WHIZZER, JASON
(bickering)
Four Jews in a room bitching, heh

Jason then went on to burst out into a fit of laughter at the line, Trina had to agree that the concept was quite strange.

FOUR MEN
Four Jews in a room plot a crime

I'm bitching. He's bitching
They're bitching. We're bitching
Bitch bitch bitch bitch
Funny funny funny funny
Bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch
All the time

"Wow, do we really whine that much?" Mendel asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Seems like it." Whizzer replied, sighing contently and resting his head on his lovers shoulder.

MENDEL (MARVIN, WHIZZER, JASON)
Whadda they do for love? (Oooo)

Trina was still trying to comprehend how the young child who played her son got away with singing such rude things continuously, but she made no comment as everyone seemed slightly happier then they were before arriving here. The rude language could slide as long as Jason was happy.

MENDEL (MARVIN, WHIZZER, JASON)
Whadda they do for love? (ewwww)

Jason nodded his head in agreement to the 'ew' at the mention of love, he never understood what the huge deal was about love, and rightfully so, he was only a (very mature) child. (me too jason)

FOUR MEN
Four Jews in a room

MENDEL
Bitching

JASON
Bitching

MARVIN
Bitching

WHIZZER
Bitching

FOUR MEN
Four Jews in a room stoop

MENDEL
They stoop?

FOUR MEN
To pray

JASON
I'm Jewish

"Yeah!" Jason added, grinning slightly as he did so momentarily forgetting about the sadness that he had been feeling for the past few weeks.

MARVIN
I'm Jewish

Marvin nodded, which caused Whizzer to snort, looking horrified right after. Marvin chuckled, kissing the top of his boyfriend's head lightly.

MENDEL
I'm Jewish

"Woo!" Mendel shouted while clapping excitedly, Trina rolled her eyes fondly at her husbands antics.

WHIZZER
Half Jewish