Not an update

Hi ya'll! If your up to date with skz news right now, you've heard about that rumor Woojin has. Woojin in this book is Jisungs angel friend or companion and after hearing the rumors I couldn't just add him to the story anymore. I changed Woojin to Brian in chapter five cuz right now I don't think he deserves to be called an angel 🤷🏻‍♀️. Also wtf is 10x entertainment?

IM AWARE THAT THE RUMORS WERE FALSE. I MADE THIS WHEN THE RUMORS FIRST CAME OUT, SO I APOLOGIZE IF THIS CAME OUT AS RUDE. I LOVE YALL LOTS, AND I DONT HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST KIM WOOJIN ANYMORE. IM SO SORRY.

If you don't know yet, here's the summary of the info; Woojin is accused of sexually harassing women in certain clubs and also rumored to have harassed stray kids and JYP staff. Which is why JYP discontinued Woojin's contract.

This hasn't been confirmed yet so we can't really assume he really did it.

Hi friends, thank you for all the support!! This book is completed by now, and I hope you enjoy the rest of this book!! Please do correct me in the comments if it's regarding about my spelling or grammar, or just anything in general, thanks.

✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿
✨𝔟𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔨 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯✨

🏳️‍🌈♡︎🏳️‍🌈♡︎🏳️‍🌈♡︎🏳️‍🌈

UPDATE :
[06/01/21]
Hi friends, I've been informed that the rumors are false. Nonetheless, I will not make any changes, thanks. Happy Pride Month!!

" 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 "