(28)

kura kura•  TWICE

Lunch has arrived and all the boys and girls were in the cafeteria, chatting and laughing, all in all having a great time. They finished early and went outside, and stared at the clouds above.

Jeongin: "That's where you live?" He asked to all the angels.

"Yep." The ten said in union.

Changbin: "Can you take us there? You know just a little peak." He asked, hoping he'd earn a yes.

Jeongyeon: "Well, no, unless you want to be dead." She said, kind of thinking of an idea.

Jihyo: "And, only the Gods can decide our fate, whether they let Minho come up there or not." She explained.

Minho: "You guys wanna skip school or no?" The ginger asked, thinking of something devilish.

Changbin: "Hell yea if this is our last time seeing you guys." The raven answered.

Han: "Great, so how much? Chan, Changbin, Hyunjin, Felix, Seungmin, Jeongin. That's enough." The blond counted.

The non mortals nodded at each other before grabbing their hands and taking off with the six.

Chan: "W-wait! We can't fly! We're gonna die!" He exclaimed up in the air.

Chaeyoung: "Relax, if you fall we'll catch you." She said winking.

Changbin: "That doesn't make me feel better!" He exclaimed, kicking his feet.

The angels and devil decided to make a little flying mat, so the others would stop screaming. They dropped the boys at the count of three and made a mat appear at the bottom.

Hyunjin: "Am I dead yet?" He asked, opening his eyes.

Dahyun: "No, don't worry." She said smiling.

They were flying around the clouds, the non mortals gliding beside them. Minho then decided to pull on Jisung's wing, making him fall a bit.

Han: "Oh no you didn't!" The blond said before chasing the ginger who already took off.

Minho: "But I did!" He screamed before blasting off like a jet, Jisung trailing shortly behind.

The others simply just adored how cute it was having an angel and devil have fun with each other. The two later stopped and took time to appreciate the view they might not see anymore. Jisung sat on a cloud, skipping from one another, having the time of his life.

Jeongin: "I thought hyung lives in the clouds? How come we can't see them?" The youngest asked, looking around.

Sana: "Well that's because it's invisible for you, mortals can't see anything non mortal like. But today is an exception." She said before giggling happily and cutely.

While the boys and girls were having fun, the Gods were still discussing.
(The Gods of the Underworld and Heaven both rule the mer people and rock people (?) or earth people, like the ones who control trees, ground and such.)

Jinyoung: "What are we going to do?" The God of Heaven asked.

Jackson: "I think, as Gods, we are able to let Minho leave the underworld and presume his life in Heaven." The God of the underworld announced.

Yugeom: "I agree." Another God of the underworld said.

Mark: "Well, I think we should be able to mix all four kinds of non mortals." One of the God of Heavens suggested.

Jae Beom: "That suggestion will be the easiest out of all, but we can let non-mortals live on earth. We have to continue this kind of lifestyle."

Basically:
Mark : Heaven
Jae Beom : Underworld
Jackson : Underworld
Jin Young : Heaven
Young Jae : Heaven
Bam Bam : Heaven
Yugyeom : Underworld

Wc: 570
Date: September 30, 2020
Sorry for the short chapter😔😔 My WiFi is also acting strange so my updates take longer.

"𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 (𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘭𝘺)
𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴 (𝘞𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦)"

- 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐨𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐬, 𝐁𝐓𝐒