5- You're Sick

5- You're Sick

Harry: You coughed violently, and sat up in bed. Harry soothingly rubbed your back with his hand, trying to calm you down. You had been sick with this cough for almost a week, and all you wanted to do was get over it.

"You alright cutie?" He had a concerned look on his face, as he looked at you.

"Yea, I'm alright." You certainly didn't feel alright, your throat was dry and hurting and your head was spinning. You laid back down, trying to stop your dizzy head from spinning.

"I'll be right back." He got out bed and walked into the kitchen. He grabbed a glass of water and your favorite movies, Twilight and Lilo & Stitch. He knew that when you were sick, all you wanted to do was lay around and cuddle.

He walked back into the room and handed you the water, which you gratefully drank. He inserted Lilo & Stitch into the DVD Player and sat down next to you. You laid your head on his shoulder and closed your eyes, taking in his warmth and comfort. You laid like that until the movie stopped, and only moved for Harry to replace it with another.

It was the best sick day you could've asked for. And Harry knew that, and was glad that it was.

Louis: You shivered under the tons of blankets that you covered yourself in a desperate attempt to stay warm. You heard the door open and a cheeky and smiley Louis walked through. His face immediately fell when he saw you state and he sat down right next to you.

"What's wrong love?"

"Just a stomach bug Lou, nothing too bad." He frowned at your response and already was making you a warm cup of tea before you even realized it.

"You cold babe?" He motioned your pile of blankets before chuckling at your shaking head and laid down beside you under the covers.

"No, Lou, I don't need you getting sick too." he laughed at your attempt to get him to move, but he stayed put.

"I'm not going anywhere until you're warm. And I don't care how much you protest, I'm staying here." You smiled gratefully at him and cuddled into him, already feeling warmer.

Niall: You knew that when you and Niall ran around outside in -8 degree weather with just sweatshirts on, it was bound to go wrong. You were sick with a nasty cold, and you couldn't get over it. Niall was absolutely fine because he continued running around that day but you made the choice to just sit and watch him, and that was a mistake.

"You sure that you're alright Princess?" He asked you this question just 5 minutes ago. You laughed your worried boyfriend and shook your head. He nodded and handed you the warm tea that he had made and you took a sip.

"Hey Ni?"

"Yes baby?"

"Would you sing for me?"

"Anything baby. What song?" You whispered the song you wanted in his ear before he nodded and cuddled with you. He took a breath, before starting. His calm, soothing voice filled the cold room.

'I'm gonna pick up the pieces

And build a Lego house

If things go wrong we can knock it down

My three words have two meanings

But there's one thing on my mind

It's all for you, oh

And it's dark in a cold December, but I've got you to keep me warm

If you're broken then I will mend you, and I'll keep you sheltered from the storm that's raging on now

I'm out of touch

I'm out of luck

I'll pick you up when you're getting down

And out of all these things I've done,

I think I love you better now

I'm out of sight

I'm out of mind

I'll do it all for you in time

And out of all these things I've done

I think I love you better now.'

Zayn: You hadn't had any appetite for the past few days since your friend had gotten you sick. So the day you finally told Zayn you were hungry, he kind of freaked. He didn't just freak, he went absolutely nuts.

"Anything else baby?"

"Zayn, I told you. I'm fine. I'm just hungry. I haven't eaten in 3 days, I think I have the right to be starving."

He ran out to the store to get you soup, while you stayed home. You had thought of catching up on some of your shows, and before you knew it, Zayn was standing right in front of you with a steaming bowl of soup.

"Thank you babe."

"No problem honey. Anything for my sickie." And with that he kissed you on the cheek and left you alone to eat in peace.

Liam: You threw your hair up in a messy bun and walked into the kitchen, slumping down on one of the chairs.

"You alright?"

"Just peachy Lili."

"Here babe, drink up."

"C'mon Li, you know I hate that stupid cough syrup."

"I know you do but it's what going to let me kiss you sooner."

"Well maybe I don't wanna kiss you." He gasped in mock disbelief.

"You take that back right now Y/N."

"Never!"

"Oh really?" And with that he picked you up by the waist and threw you on the couch. He landed a kiss on your cheek before you calmed down. He softly kissed your lips as you kissed him back. You had opened your mouth wide enough for him to slip the spoon of cough syrup into your mouth before immediately handed you a glass of water. You coughed and gulped down the water before giving him a death glare.

"You really didn't want to kiss me now did you Y/N?" He laughed at your attempt at an angry face before you responded.

"Oh just ship up and kiss me you big moron."

And with that, he did.

___________________________

HI! What's up lovelies? I really hope you guys liked this one. Zayn's was not exactly what I wanted it to be. Really sorry 'bout that.

The song that Niall was singing was 'Lego House' by Ed Sheeran. I've attached a live version of it so you can listen to it while you guys read the preferences. I defiantly recommend it.

So I've decided that I will be starting a story soon. It will be a vampire story, for anyone who likes that. And if you don't, I promise it won't be your typical vampire story. I defiantly suggest you give it a try. It will be started around Valentine's Day so there will be a little bit of a wait. I'm thinking that it will either be a Luke story or a Louis story. Vote in the comments and the one with the most votes will win!!! You can vote up to 10 times, but no more.

Question time: Favorite band? Other than One Direction. I am in love with Maroon 5, 5 Seconds of Summer, Rixton, and Fall Out Boy. All of them are amazing. Give them a listen.

One more thing. Has anyone heard 'Uma Thurman' by Fall Out Boy? It's like, the best thing ever. Go listen to it if you haven't, it's perfection.

That's it for now.

See you soon young blood!!

nsdancergirl