A Worrying Encounter

HINATAS POV

When I walked in the gym, everyone started at me with worry in their eyes.
"Hinata, are you ok?" Asked Suga
Hinata started freaking out thinking that they could see a bruise on him somewhere or that he had forgotten to cover his cuts in his face with makeup this morning.

"Yeah Hinata, you are like, never late for practice." Added Daichi
"L-late?" Hinata stuttered.
"Yeah. Remember? Yesterday we agreed that we would meet at 6 instead of 6:30 for today's practice so that we could have more time with the training camp coming up." Explained Suga

"O-oh. Yeah. Hehe. You see, I kinda overslept and then it took a little longer to get ready because I was still a little tired. Sorry guys. Hehe." Hinata said with his fake, blinding smile, fooling everyone.
"Oh. Okay." Replied Suga.

Time skip to after school because I am lazy. This is 3rd POV

Hinata walked into the gym, ready for practice. He also was worrying about Natsu and if she would find her way here ok. 'Natsu has never been to the volleyball gym before but she has been to my school. Sometimes, when I didn't want her to go home to our father, I would wait for her outside of the school gates and then walk her to her friends house until after practice but I can't do that this time. Her friends are out of town and there is no way in hell I am letting her go back home with him there.' Hinata thought.

Practice was going pretty normal. Hinata and Kageyama were practicing their quick attack and they had just done another successful one when there was a light tapping on the door.

HINATA'S POV

Me and Kageyama had just done another quick attack when there was a light tap on the door. I noticed the whole team pause momentarily and then go back to practicing. I was still looking at the door, frozen with fear. "Oi, dumbass, get back over here." I heard Kageyama say but I couldn't. I couldn't move. I didn't want to.

As soon as I shook out of my trance, I was about to go back to Kageyama before I heard the knocking again, this time louder than last. I slowly walked up to the door as I could feel the team's eyes on me. I opened it only to be tackled to the ground by a ball of orange fluff. The fluff moved and look me in the eye.

"Shoyo!!!!!" Natsu yelled in my face, giving me the brightest smile ever. "Natsu!! So it was you, you little fluffball." I teased. She huffs and pouts at this. "Who else would it be you dum-dum." She says, sitting up so that she is on my stomach. I laugh at her reaction and give her a huge hug and a kiss on the forehead. "Hop off of me now, please, Natsu." I say with a light chuckle. She climbs off of me and she helps me stand up, not that she really helped though.

      SUGA'S POV

The team was practicing when a soft tapping was heard on the door. We all paused but then continued to practice although I noticed Hinata staring at the door. Kageyama told him something and then Hinata snapped out of his trance and was about to walk to Kageyama when there was knocking on the door, this time, louder than the last. The whole team stopped and looked at Hinata who was going to the door.
When he opened the door, he was tackled by a ball of orange. It looked like a ball of fluff until it lifted it's head, revealing a mini Hinata though, more feminine, almost like a little girl.

"Shoyo!!!" The little girl yelled, smiling the same blinding smile that Hinata always gives us. "Natsu!! So it was you, you little fluffball." Hinata answered. The little girl, Natsu, huffed and pouted, sitting up on his stomach. When she did so, I swear I saw Hinata flinch. "Who else would it be you dum-dum." Natsu said. Hinata laughs at this and pulls her into a hug then kisses her on her forehead. 'How adorable' I thought. "Hop off me know, please, Natsu." Hinata chuckles out.

Natsu hops off of him and she tries to help him stand up even though you could tell she didn't really do much but hold his hand. "What happened. Did Hinata get cloned and shrunk or something?" Kageyama asks out of pure stupidness.

3RD POV

Hinata turns around and Natsu hides behind his legs, scared of all the boys surrounding them. "What's going on here?" Coach Ukai asks. "N-nothing coach." Hinata stutters and turns to Natsu. "Go sit on the bench, okay Natsu?" Hinata says to the little fluffball. She walks over and sits on the bench, still facing all the boys. "I have an announcement to make. You guys will be having a new assistant coach or manager or whatever you want to call her. She is my niece and she is 16. If any one of you so much as lays a finger on her, I will kill you. I am especially talking to you two knuckleheads, Nishinoya, Tanaka." Coach Ukai says, glaring at the two the whole time. They gulp and in unison, yell, "Y-yes sir."

A girl Hinata's height steps out from behind Ukai with a devilish grin on her face. She is wearing a neon green tanktop and sweats with her long hair in a ponytail on the top of her head. She folds her arms across her chest and says, "So these are the wimps I am going to be training, Ukai? Pathetic." She scoffs, looking around at the group. Her eyes land on a certain ball of orange hair and energy. "Oh, hello Shoyo." She says, smirking at him. "L-L-Lily? W-what are y-you doing h-here?" Hinata stutters out with fear leaking into his voice.

Sorry if it is horrible guys. This is my first fanfic and I am writing it late a night so it might not be very good but please bare with me.
Also, sorry not sorry for the cliffhanger