Training Camp Day 5

"Natsu, we need to be careful around Tsukki. He saw us at the park 2 nights ago and I don't want him getting more suspicious of us. It's already bad enough that he knows about the scars but I don't and can't have him knowing about father. Promise me to be careful around Tsukki."
"Okay Sho."

Hinata kisses her on her forehead then gets up to get dressed. What Hinata and Natsu didn't know is that Suga woke up when they started talking and heard it all.
When all of the teams were in the gym, a loud voice rang out, making the tangerine siblings jump and start shaking. "NATSU!!! SHOYO!!! GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!!!" The voice yelled.

The 2 sunshines slowly turned around and saw Lily standing with their father. "I have a present for you guys." Lily said with a devious smile. The siblings ran over to their father and Lily and tried to hide the fear on their faces. "Shoyo, I wanted to give u this giftcard for volleyball stuff." Hinata's father emphasized the word volleyball. "And Natsu, I want you to be good for Shoyo. You stay with him. Okay?" Their father handed Hinata an envelope with the "volleyball" giftcard in it and turned around to leave.

When he was gone, the two excused themselves without turning around to face the teams. They ran to a bathroom and locked themselves in together, and started to cry. The only thing Hinata was happy about was that Oikawa wasn't in the gym then.
Hinata took out a pocket knife and Natsu grabbed a shard of broken glass. They both started cutting on their upper thighs, not worrying about the pain, but welcoming it.

They stopped cutting and washed themselves up, wrapping their fresh scars. They both hugged eachother tightly and then started to calm down. There was a knock on the door followed by a worried voice. "Are you guys ok?"
"Uuh. Yeah we are. Natsu just felt sick so I came with her. We are fine. Go ahead and go back to the gym. We will be there shortly, Suga." Hinata called out to the worried mother crow. "Ok Hinata. Just hurry up." He said and then left.

"That was close. Come on Natsu, let's go to the rooms. I don't want to play volleyball today and I feel sick so that will be the excuse. Come on." Hinata said and opened the door, the siblings walking hand in hand down the hall to where Karasuno was staying for the week.

When they arrived, they changed into something more comfortable and cuddled close to eachother in the bed.

MAJOR TIMESKIP

The 2 sleeping Tangerines woke up to yelling and screaming and the door being slammed open. "WHERE HAVE U BEEN HINATA BOKE!?!??!?! WHY WOULD YOU JUST DITCH PRACTICE LIKE THAT!?!?!?" Kageyama screamed when he noticed the 2 fluffballs. "Sorry Kageyama. Natsu got sick and then I started feeling sick to my stomach as well and it was hard to walk so we came in here to try and sleep it off. Please forgive me. I swear I will work twice as hard tomorrow." Hinata begged. "Fine Boke do you know what time it is?" Kags asked. "Ummmm. Hehe. No." Hinata replied with a slight smile. "Tch. Dumbass. It's 8pm. We were just about to head to dinner. Come on."

The trio headed to the cafe and everyone looked at them. "Hinata, explain." Suga said with a deathglare. "My stomach started hurting so me and Natsu went to lay down. I guess we slept longer than I thought. Sorry guys." Hinata said, scratching the back of his neck.

After dinner, they all went back to their rooms and fell asleep. Hinata and Natsu had a long day ahead of them.