Training Camp Day 6

Hey guys!!! I just wanted to thank anyone that has read this far in my book. If you have any sugesstions for anything and I mean anything, please feel free to let me know. Anyway..... let's get on with the chapter now, shall we?!?

Hinata and Natsu wake everyone up by openeing the curtains and jumping on everyone. Hinata lays down on Tsuki's stomach and breathes on his neck, tickling him making him wake up. "The way you woke me up makes it seem like you were trying to seduce me." Tsuki smirked. "Nope. Just trying to get you up in the funniest way possible." Hinata laughed.

The first school that Karasuno would be playing is Aoba Johsai so Hinata decided to make sure that he was properly warmed up so that they could hopefully beat Aoba Johsai in the match.

Timeskip to the Aoba Johsai game

The score was 10-15 with Aoba Johsai in the lead. Hinata had just done one of the insane quick attacks. He was out of breath and panting hard because he was still tired from the night before, his back was hurting like hell, and he was still winded from the cigarette he smoked that morning before waking Natsu up.

Oikawa noticed Hinata's behavior and before the whistle blew, he called out, "Hey chibi-chan, you okay?" Everyone looked at Hinata and he just nodded and shook it off like it was nothing. Oikawa just shrugged and then he served the ball, sending it to the opposite side of the court of Hinata so that he didn't have to recieve the ball. Hinata and Kageyama went in for another quick when Hinata blacked out, falling on the floor of the gym.

Karasuno started crowding around him and Oikawa yelled out "Get away from him!!" He slid under the net and ran to Hinata. "Natsu, bag!!" He shouted. He sat Hinata up and took off the jersey thingy (sorry, I don't know what it is called). Natsu brought over a backpack and Oikawa pulled out some scissors. Everyone backed away from him even more. "Help me get his shirt off, Natsu." Oikawa said, kinda rushed.

They took off his shirt and everyone could see bandages wrapped around his torso. Oikawa handed Natsu a rag and then cut the bandages off of Hinata. Everyone took a sharp inhale as they see scars, cuts, and bruises littering his back. "Fuck. You guys said he wasn't back, Natsu. Why the hell would you lie to me!?" He snapped.

She started tearing up. "I'm sorry. Shoyo said not to tell you cuz he thought you would be scared." She chocked out. "Obviously I'm scared, Natsu. But we have to help Sho out first and I could have helped him a lot earlier if I knew. Are you ready?" Oikawa calmly said. She just nodded in reply.

Everyone was just standing around, watching the scene. "Someone go get me Hinata's bag. Natsu, gag him." Oikawa said. As soon as she put the rag in his mouth, Oikawa poured rubbing alcohol on the open cuts and Hinata jolted awake, trying to scream but the rag he was gagged with, made it hard. Suga had ran to get Hinata's bag because he couldn't stand to see Hinata like that.

After Oikawa cleaned the wounds, he wrapped them and told hinata to take off his shorts so he could clean the cuts on his thighs as well. Hinata was hesitant to do it so Oikawa told all the girls to leave. Natsu was the only one who stayed because she was helping. When Hinata was only in his boxers with his thighs and back cleaned and bandaged, Suga came back in with his bag.

Oikawa took the bag and started digging through it. Hinata started hyperventilating with the situation that was going on and Oikawa handed him an inhaler. He used it and he started calming down. "Wait, does Hinata have asthma?" Daichi asked. "No. He uses the inhaler when he has panic attacks and if he has been....... no. You didn't" Oikawa said, cut himself off. He started digging through the bag more and chucked out a razor from the front pocket. "You don't get to use that unless supervized now." He said to Hinata. He pulled out a lighter and 2 packs of cigarettes.

"Why the hell!?!? You said you stopped. Natsu, get me the garbage can." He said. Natsu brought over the garbage can and Oikawa threw the cigarettes and the lighter in the can. He was digging through the bag more and pulled out an opened bottle of vodka that was bundled up in his clothes. "You aren't your dad so stop." He said, throwing the bottle in the garbage can.

Everyone was speechless and staring with wide eyes as Oikawa went through Hinata's bag, all of them taking another step away everytime they didn't believe what was in the bag. The next thing Oikawa pulled out was a bag of blades that Hinata had. "I thought you stopped cutting but I guess I was wrong." He said as he put the blades in the trash.

Next, Oikawa pulled out a pocket knife. "Natsu, you can hold onto this because it wouldn't be the best to throw it away. Especially if you guys are going home to that jackass tomorrow." He said, giving Natsu the pocket knife who put it in her bag. The next thing that Oikawa pulled out surprised everyone. "Why the hell do you have this in your bag and how the hell did you even get it!?!?" Oikawa said pulling out..............

Keep going.......

A.............

Almost there.......

A little more.....

I am so evil. You are going to have to read the next chapter to see what Oikawa found in Hinata's bag😈😈. See you in the next chapter!!🤗