Training Camp Day 4

3rd POV but morning
'Why the hell!?!? How the hell!?!? Who the hell!?!?' Tsuki kept repeating in his head while pacing back and forth across the room, everyone still asleep. Hinata had gotten back before Tsuki woke up and was now asleep in his futon, snuggling with Natsu. "What's wrong Tsukishima?" Suga said, noticing the distressed crow as he woke up. "N-nothing. Just, thinking. No reason to worry. Nothing on my mind. I'm gonna go for a walk." Tsuki said, rambling. He walked out the door quickly and let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. "Huh. Weird." Suga said aloud. Hinata and Natsu both stretched and then noticed Suga.
"Morning Sugamama." Hinata said with a huge smile. "Morning my favorite crow. Please don't yell this time." He replied. "No promises mommy Suga." Natsu said with an innocent smile. Hinata and Natsu were heading to the bathroom together with their clothes when Suga stopped them. "Why are you guys going together? That is just weird." "I am scared to go by myself so onii-chan comes with me. He waits outside the door and I wait for him. That's all." Natsu said with a blinding smile. Hinata just nodded his head to agree. "Okay." Suga said, not believing them but having no other choice.
"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEADS!!!!" Natsu yelled while jumping on Daichi and Kageyama. Hinata pulled open the curtains. Suga just glared at the two. "You can't get mad at me. I didn't yell. Natsu did." Hinata said while pointing a finger at Natsu. "No, you did, onii-chan!" Natsu said. "Just stop arguing. You are both fine. It just hurt my ears. Please warn me before you do that again, Natsu." Suga said with a sweet smile.
"Okie mommy." Natsu sang out. The three left the room so the others could change. "Hey Suga, I noticed that Tsuki wasn't in there this morning. Do you know where he is?" Hinata inquired. "He said he was going for a walk. He said he would be back later. He seemed pretty out of it. He was pacing like crazy and mumbling something to himself." He answered. "Like what? Big brother's boyfriend never paces or mumbles." Natsu innocently said. The boys stopped in their tracks. "Hehe. Natsu, what do you mean? Tsuki is just my friend. Hehe." Hinata said while scratching the back of his neck. "Hinata, don't lie. Are you and Tsukishima together? I promise I will keep it between us if that is what you prefer." Suga comforted. "Screw you Natsu. Yes me and Tsuki are together. We don't want the team knowing so we are keeping it a secret and Natsu is right. He never paces and mumbles. I will just ask him later." Hinata said and ran off.
MAJOR TIMESKIP TO DINNER
"Hey Tsukki? Can I talk to you for a minute?" Hinata said, approaching the saltshaker. (I had to. Srry) "I was just about to say the same thing Shoyo." Tsukki replied. The couple walked outside and to a secluded area. "Suga said you were pacing and mumbling this morning. Is something wrong?" Sho worriedly asked. "Actually yes. Why the hell were you smoking last night!?" Tsukki yelled. "Tsukki please, not so loud. So you caught me huh. Well, you see, when I was younger,  I accidentally tried one thinking it was a stick and I got addicted. I don't do it a lot though. Please don't worry or tell, Tsukki. I am begging you." Hinata pleaded while on his knees. "Fine shrimp but if you do it again, I will tell the team about your scars and you smoking. Got it?" "Yeah. Thanks Tsukki!!" 

SRRY ABOUT THE SHORT CHAPTER GUYS. IT IS CURRENTLY 10PM AND I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW. THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE FOR READING THIS AND THANK YOU gay_ships_cuzynot FOR VOTING MY BOOK

You guys can add me on discord at Lilith#9510. I have a Haikyuu server we can chat on.

HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT