Training Camp Day 10 (revised and changed)

when all the teams woke up, they could smell bacon, eggs, pancakes, and toast. they could hear laughter traveling down the hall. it sounded so loud and happy that it made everyone smile. they quickly got ready and then noticed that Hinata and Natsu were missing. they all started freaking out but calmed down when Natsu walked into the room that all the teams stayed in. she smiled at them all and then ran out of the room heading down the hall to the kitchen. 

"THEY ARE COMING LIKE ZOMBIES!!!!! HIDE!!!!!!" Natsu yelled when she got in the kitchen and then dove behind a counter and started giggling. when the teams walked into the cafeteria, their eyes opened twice as wide as they were and their jaws dropped to the floor. food consisting of bacon, eggs, pancakes, crepes, toast, berries, fruits and sugar all laid out on the tables set up for the teams. they went and sat down but before touching the food, Yamaguchi walked in and everyone froze. 

He was leaning on Hinata for support and then he said in a small voice, "I figured I would help you guys out because you helped me. I wanted to stay with my mom-" his voice broke as his eyes filled with tears. "but she told me that you guys were waiting for me to come back and that you guys need me or else you would go crazy and Karasuno would fall apart and I don't want that to happen to I decided to come back." at this point, Yamaguchi was crying and then Hinata and Natsu and Tsukki all hugged him and then all the teams crowded around. 

when the camp was over, Hinata and Natsu went with Daichi and Suga back to the siblings' house to pack their things and then went to the third years' house which was originally Suga's grandparents and they were a pretty well off family so Hinata and Natsu got a whole master bedroom each in the house that some would call a mansion. Hinata and Natsu stayed with Suga and Daichi and Kenma eventually ended up moving in because as he found out, his parents had become homophobic after they saw how his relationship with Kuroo ended. Yamaguchi and Tsukki ended up getting together and every night, Yamaguchi would dream about his mom. Hinata and Natsu lived happy lives after that and never once brought up what happened to their dad.

I am going to be making another book like this except it is going to be on Yamaguchi. (dont worry. he's not abused.) I will also let you guys know as soon as this book is up on web novel. have a good day/night and I love you all