Training Camp Day 7 Continued

"Ummmmmm. What is going on?"
"Suga I can explain!!" Hinata yelled out. "Kuroo cheated on me and Tsukishima cheated on Shoyo. Sho said he liked me so I kissed him cuz I like him. That's all. There's nothing wrong with it and it isn't your business so stay out of it. Come on, Sho." Kenma said and then walked through the crowd, pulling Hinata behind him. The teams just stood there, shocked and then Suga said, "Well, you heard Kenma. It's not our business so we should stay out of it. But I am killing Tsukishima and Kuroo." Suga said, whispering the last part so no one could hear him.

The players just shrugged and walked out. Suddenly, Yams falls onto the floor where he was standing and started crying. "W-why would T-Tsukki do t-this?" Yams cried. Suga and Daichi looked at each other and then back to Yams. "Do what?" They asked in unison. "Tsukki always tells me everything and he promised that he would never lie to me. One time, I noticed him hanging out with Shoyo on a Saturday and I asked him if they were dating but he just said no. That was last week. And clearly they have been together for a while so, Idk what to believe anymore!" Yams said and then stood up and ran off.

No one followed him because they knew he wanted time alone. Tsukki and Kuroo were walking around the park, hand in hand, when all of a sudden, they heard crying. They started heading toward the noise until it stopped. They stopped as well and then they heard the noise moving away from them. They started following it again until they heard sirens. As the sirens got louder, they could see a police car heading their way. It stopped about 30 feet in front of them and the officers stepped out of the car. Tsukki started shaking so Kuroo hugged him. The officers noticed the two and bowed and then walked into the trees near them. The couple looked at each other, nodded, and followed, careful not to be caught.

They followed the officers until they were by a cliff and could see the officers standing next to someone that looked like they were about to jump off. "Please, sir. Come with us. You don't have to jump. We have your nephew and niece in the car and we need you as well. Step away from the edge or we will use force." One of the officers said.

All of a sudden, Tsukki and Kuroo's phones started vibrating in their pockets. They pulled out their phones and saw that Suga was calling Tsukki and Yaku calling Kuroo. They stepped away from the officers and answered quietly. "Yes?" Kuroo asked Yaku. "You two love birds need to get your asses back to camp immediately. The police are looking for you guys. They need to talk to all of us about Hinata." Yaku said and then hung up. Suga said the same thing to Tsukki.
The boys headed back to camp and saw Hinata and Natsu crying while talking to an officer and the other captains and the coaches being questioned. An officer noticed Kuroo and Tsukishima and walked them into a gym with no one else in it.

"I need you guys to tell me where you were when the murder happened." The officer said. The two looked at each other and then back at the officer. "What murder?" They asked.

Tee hee hee i'm so evil. Sorry for the cliff hanger but that's how books work soooooooo
See you in the next chapter