The Big News

(A/N) Hey guys, I just wanted to thank everyone and anyone that reads this. This is my first fanfic and I just want to thank you guys for support.

After practice was over, Hinata and Natsu walked home. Luckily, their father wasn't there but the house smelt of vodka and cigarette smoke. They showered and went to bed.

3 am

"No. Please don't. Don't touch Natsu. Do it to me instead. I will do anything as long as you stay away from Natsu. no. No. NOOOO!!!!!!"
Hinata woke up in a cold sweat, panting, crying, and shaking from the nightmare. He walked into Natsu's room to make sure she was okay and sighed in relief when she was. But the he heard his father's door open. Quickly, he went into his room and pretended to be asleep.

"You can't fool me you little piece of shit." His father said, walking into Hinata's room and dragging him off the bed. "You woke me up so now you will be punished. You know the drill. Strip unless you want me to do it." His father sneered. Hinata quickly did as his father told him. His father took out a belt from Hinata's closet and started whiping him, the belt landing on broken and unbroken skin.

Hinata woke up feeling sore as the events of what happened 3 hours ago came flooding back. He sat up from his bed, wincing in pain and went to take a shower. When he was done, he woke up Natsu and told her to get ready. Their father had left while Hinata was in the shower so they were safe for now. When they were both done, Hinata dropped Natsu off at school and went to school himself arriving at 7:00.

'I am just going to skip practice for today. I am sore all over and I really need to sleep.' Hinata thought. 'Although I could go into the gym and say that I am not feeling well but that I want to watch practice. Yeah. I'll do that.' He said, making a decision.

SUGA'S POV

The whole team was getting worried. Practice started 30 minutes ago and Hinata was still not there. Things I heard and saw from Natsu and Hinata in the past 2 days came flooding back, turning me more pale than a sheet of paper. 'Hinata is definitely not ok. He would never skip practice and we didn't change the time so that can't be why he is late. Oh god he better be ok.' I started panicking.

"H-hey guys," I stuttered out, making the team face me. "I don't think that Hinata is al-" I was cut off by the doors openeing. I turned around to see a tired Hinata, leaning on the door for support. "Sorry I am late. I do not feel very well so I will just sit out for practice. I still want to watch though." Hinata said. I could tell he was close to collapsing. I nodded and he walked over and sat down on the floor in the corner to watch practice. When there were only 5 minutes before practice was over, Takeda burst through the door. "Trai............. To....yo......... N..ma........ ...p." He said, clearly out of breath.

HINATA'S POV

Takeda-sensei burst through the door clearly out of breath. "Trai........... To....yo......... N..ma........ ...p." He said. I jumped up, wincing in pain. "Are we going to another training camp in Tokyo with Nekoma?" I guessed. Everyone look at me like I was crazy. "How did you get that out of what Takeda said?" Tanaka asked with shock. "Ummm... hehe. I just really want to see Kenma again." 'And get out of this horrible place.' "Hinata is correct and we are going next weekend." Takeda said as he stood up straight.

"Now, I have permission from all of your parents so don't worry. Now, are there any questions?" He finished. 'Wait, ALL of our parents? But my dad would never allow me to go unless.......' "NATSU!!!" I yelled, breaking out of my thoughts. Everyone turned their heads to me and I just started freaking out. Suddenly, the gym doors opened showing the grand king holding..... Natsu!?

"Shoyo!!!! I kinda got a little lost on the way here because I was busy dreaming and so Tooru helped me here!!!!" Natsu yelled as she jumped into my arms. I started crying in relief that she was safe and then looked up at Oikawa and mouthed, "thank you." He just nodded in reply and then left.

"Tooru!?!??!" The whole team yelled in unison at my sister. "Why do you call him Tooru?" Natsu started freaking out at this and took a deep breath to steady herself. "When I was walking, I ended up near Aoba Johsai because I guess I went the wrong way and he found me crying in front of the school. He picked me up and asked me where I was trying to go and told him Karasuno. He said I could call him Tooru and that he would take me. We talked a little on the walk and I found out he plays volleyball too just like Shoyo. He is a setter though." Natsu explained to them, the team believing every word she said.