Training Camp Day 9 (revised and changed)

HEY GUYS!!! SO I AM DOING THIS BECAUSE I DIDNT LIKE HOW I ENDED IT AT FIRST SO THIS WILL BE THE ENDING!! I AM SO SORRY FOR HOW I INITIALLY ENDED IT BUT THIS WILL BE THE NEW ENDING!! THANK YOU SO MUCH AND I AM SORRY FOR THE OTHER ENDING

All of the teams were stumbling around the court with no purpose in their movements. Hinata and Natsu ended up at the park in the middle of a game and just lay down on the still cool and damp grass. "How did that even happen?" Hinata questioned himself. 

"I don't know nii-chan but don't blame yourself. The hospital called and said that something remarkable happened and that we should stop by in...... " She trailed off, grabbing Hinata's phone and reading the time. "It is 12:48 pm now so in about 3 hours. Just the two of us." She finished, pulling Hinata into a much-needed hug. 

The two siblings sat on the park bench crying until 1. They walked back to the school and Hinata returned to practice. At 3:30, Natsu called Hinata over and said they had to go. Everyone was confused until a police car pulled up. "Get in and we will take you there. It will be fast and then you will have more time." One of the officers said. 

Natsu and Hinata climbed into the back of the squad car as it sped off toward the hospital. When they arrived, Hinata and Natsu ran up to Yamaguchi's room and when they opened the door, they saw him lying in the hospital bed. 

"Yamaguchi!! I thought you were gone!! Are you ok? Are they treating you well? Are you-" Hinata was cut off by Yamaguchi in a scratchy voice. "I'm fine. my throat just hurts a little. They are being nice to me and don't worry. I will be fine. The question is, will you?" Hinata and Natsu just looked at Yams with tears welling up in their eyes. They both ran up and gave him a hug, crying on his hospital gown. 

"They are going to put our dad in jail and then we have to find out who we are going to be living with because everyone on our dad's side is abusive. We were wondering if we could live with you and Tsukki." Hinata said. "Oh. Um. I'm fine with it but I don't know about Tsukki. you would have to ask him. but if not, I'm sure Daichi and Suga will let you guys live with them." Yams said with a smile.

"Oh yeah. I guess I should have thought about that. Anyway, Natsu and I have to get back to the camp. I will see you later, ok?" Hinata said as Natsu pulled him through the door. Yams just nodded and then relaxed in the bed, letting his mind wander back to what he experienced earlier that day when he woke up.

When Hinata and Natsu got back to the camp, Natsu ran up to Ukai and told him he had new for everyone. Every team gathered together so that they could hear Natsu. Hinata was just standing by her, holding her hand. "Nii-chan got a call from the police a little while ago saying that our dad was put in jail for the remainder of his life for child abuse and association with our mom's death as well as the attempted murder of Yama." she paused as everyone had a confused look on their face. 'attempted?' they all thought. "Lily was also put in jail for a while for the murder of our mom. we can't go to any of our family's homes because they are all abusive so, Daichi, Suga, can me and Nii-chan live with you guys?"

The two looked at each other and then just nodded. Natsu smiled and then looked up at Hinata. Hinata took a deep breath and then said, "Yams is alive. Apparently, he was just in a really deep coma. The doctor wants to discharge him tomorrow but he won't be able to do any volleyball for two weeks. Coach and Tsukki's mom have to sign the papers though. Tsukki, Yams wanted me to tell you for him that he loves you and that he always has. Natsu and I visited him earlier and that is why we left practice early." Hinata and Natsu then walked outside for fresh air. 

"How did that even happen?" Hinata asked out loud. "You went after Yama because you saw dad following him. when you got to the park, you saw Yama lying on the ground with cuts on him and with him bleeding. You called 119 and then saw dad over by the cliff and then saw Tsukki and Kuroo hiding so you ran back to camp and then the police arrived ten minutes later, they took Yama to the hospital and he was said dead but then you know what happened. it wasn't your fault. it was dad's." Natsu explained