Introductions

"This is Natsu, my younger sister." Hinata said nervously. "Shoyo," Natsu started, tugging on the hem of Hinata's shirt, "He looks like father." She said pointing to Asahi. "It's ok Natsu. His name is Asahi and he is not father. He is my friend and he is actually really a big baby. You don't have to worry." Hinata reassured her while stroking her hair. "What about him?" She asked, pointing to Tanaka. "That is Tanaka. He is really hyper and scary sometimes but I promise you that if he tries to lay a finger on you, I will kill him." He whispered the last part so only Natsu could hear. "How about I let them introduce themselves so you know that they are friendly." Hinata said and Natsu just nodded.

"I am Daichi Sawamura but you can call me Daichi. I am the Captain of the team and I will help you out with anything you need help with sweetheart." Daichi said, squating down in front if her so that they were the same height and ruffling her hair.
"I am Sugawara Koushi but call me Suga." Suga said with a motherly smile that made Natsu smile back.
"I am Asahi Azumane but call me Asahi. And like Hinata said, I am a big baby." Asahi said with a light laugh.

"I AM NISHINOYA YUU BUT CALL ME NOYA-SENPAI!!! I AM THE BEST THERE IS AND I WILL MAKE SURE THAT NO ONE TOUCHES YOU SO COME HERE!!!!" Yelled Noya, reaching out to grab her before Hinata pulls her away. "You said to make sure no one touches her so that includes you, Noya." Hinata said with a death glare. Noya gulps and backs off.

"I am Tanaka Ryuunosuke but call me Tanaka-senpai. I will save you from your devil of a brother my princess!!!" Tanaka says, trying to grab Natsu out of Hinata's arms but she hits him on the head. "Stay away baldie." She pouts. "Haha. Baldie." Tsuki smirks. Tanaka just glares at him.

"Hi there sweetie, my name is Ennoshita Chickara but just call me whatever is best for you." Ennoshita said sweetly.
"I am Kinoshita." Kinoshita says. "And I am Narita." "No. You are baldie number two." Natsu said smiling, while looking at Narita and Tsukishima laughs. "I am Kageyama Tobio, Natsu. I am-" he was cut off by Natsu yelling, "You are Shoyo's stupid, mean, scary, setter. He told me so." She said happily. Kageyama just glares at Hinata as he nervously chuckles.

"I am Tsukishima Kei and probably the smartest out of all the dumbasses here." He said. "No, you are French Fry. And Shoyo nii-chan IS smart you skinny potato." Natsu said, sticking her tounge out at him. "Wow. She is even saltier than Tsuki." Said Tanaka as Tsuki was frozen in shock. "Natsu, please don't say that." Hinata said. She just huffed. Yamaguchi walked up to her shyly and said, "I am Yamaguchi Tadashi and you are very cute Natsu. I bet you are a great little sister and I bet Hinata is a great big brother." He said with a smile. "You are not Yama- ummm Tada- ummm whatever. You are the cute and shy server. Shoyo calls you Yams at home." Natsu said, giving him a hug. Yamaguchi was taken aback but he hugged back while Hinata was blushing and Tsukishima was glaring at Shoyo.

"I am Coach Ukai, Natsu. Now may I ask why you are here." Coach Ukai said. "I am here because I want to be you crazy old crow." Natsu said, sticking her tounge out at him. "Natsu, that is no way to talk to your sensei so apologize now." Hinata scolded. "Sorry Coach Ukai for calling you an old crow and for giving you attitude." Natsu said, looking at him the whole time. Throughout this time, the whole team was frozen in time. "Uh. Hi. I am Takeda and I am the club advisor." Takeda says after a little. "It is very nice to meet you Natsu." He said.

"I shouldn't have to introduce myself to you but I will introduce myself to everyone else." Lily said.
"My name is Lily Wolf. I am 16. I have already graduated but came back to Karasuno for, personal reasons. I am Coach Ukai's niece and the best volleyball player in the world. I am also a healthcare medical professional so you can come to me with any injuries you have instead of going to the infirmary. I am also your guys' new coach for the time being and I can be very, very, harsh so just be prepared to run more than when the old Coach Ukai was here." Lily said with a smirk.

Natsu turned to Hinata and whispered in his ear, "But you can't run very well with all your injuries so how are you supposed to do that?" She questioned. "I don't know Natsu but I will find a way." He whispered back and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Little did they know that a certain momma crow who had been standing nearby, heard it all.

SUGA'S POV

I was standing by Hinata and Natsu while Lily was introducing herself. When she was done I heard Natsu whisper something to Hinata. "But you can't run very well with all your injuries so how are you supposed to do that?" She whispered in his ear. 'What the hell is she talking about? What does she mean injuries? Hinata doesn't have a scratch on his body! Maybe I heard her wrong. Yeah that's right. I heard her wrong. No need to go mama mode, Suga. Just calm down.' I screamed in my head. I had convinced myself I heard her wrong until Hinata replied, freezing me where I was.

He whispered back, "I don't know Natsu, but I will find a way." After he said that, he gave Natsu a kiss on the cheek. 'Okay Suga. Just calm down. He does ride his bike to and from school so he probably fell off and scraped his knee yesterday or something. But that doesn't explain why she said injuries, meaning more than one. Come to think of it, Hinata has seemed a lot more tired lately. Whatever Suga. Just stop freaking out. It is nothing to worry about.'