AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi Everyone!

As promised, I'm going to upload Paul's story simultaneously while I'm writing Finding Carla for the ONC (Open Novella Contest 2022).

The timeline may overlap so I'm going to try my best not to do any spoilers for Paul's story as Carla's story happens after Paul's. I hope I'm making sense, lol. I started writing "Finding Carla" as a spur of the moment when I came across ONC2022.

If you want to see where all these characters started, feel free to read the first book 9 years later as the Dream Series Collection all started with the amazing love story of Tristan Montecarlo and Alecxandra Rivera.

Again, each novella is stand alone and has its own unique story, but you will see characters overlapping on this collection. I built a make believe world of the characters as each one of them holds a special place in my heart.

————————————————————

My Beautiful Liar is the second book in the Dream Series Collection.  It's the story of Paul Matthew Rivera, Alecx's sweet brother, who has been introduced in the first book 9 Years Later, and Cassandra Arkin, a new protagonist that you will love. 

I already published the first 2 chapters. Please let me know how you like the story so far. I greatly appreciate your feedbacks and comments. I'll upload at least one chapter every Friday/Saturday. You may add this to your reading list, or you can follow me, CYDream1 so you can get updates once I publish new chapters. Sometimes, I might upload a chapter sooner especially if there are encouraging comments from you guys! :)

Finding Carla, my ONC story, will get weekend updates - Sat/Sun.

This story is raw and hasn't been edited. You may see grammatical and spelling errors here and there so please bear with me. I would love to hear opinions, feedbacks and constructive criticisms.

Happy Reading!!!

Chase Your Dream, Anything Is Possible....

-C.Y. Dream-

————————————————————
My Beautiful Liar

This is a work of fiction.  Any similarities to real people, events, public figures, dead or living, are purely coincidental and beyond the intent of the author.  All the views, opinions expressed in this story are from the characters and are not reflective of the author's beliefs and opinions. 

Copyright 2022 by C.Y. Dream

All rights reserved. 

No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without written permission from the author, except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

Cover Design by Desygner

2162022