Chapter 7

Mattia's rubbing starts to get higher. I want to stop him for the sake of my job but I don't want to stop him for the sake of my satisfaction. So I let him continue. " So how long have you've 2 been apart?" he asks " I.. um..." it's kinda hard to think with him rubbing me with his big soft warm hands. He moved his hand and asks me the question again. " I left him 2 months ago" He laughs. He noticed why I couldn't answer his question. He stands up walks to the bed and tells me to come here with just his pointer finger. I jolted up so fast and I walk towards him. He pats his lap which indicates for me to sit. I sit down and he slowly puts his face close to mine. He whispers in my ear " I know you like me" I feel shivers everywhere I can feel my heart beat everywhere. I know it's wrong but it feels so good. He pulls my face into his and he kisses me. I sit there after and say " I don't think we should do this, I don't want to lose my job and it's my first-" I couldn't even finish before he pulled me in and kissed me again with all his tongue. We start to make out. He tells me to get up and I get up and when he does he locks the door and pushes me up against the wall. He feels my whole body and is kissing my neck. I had to push him off before he leaves a hickey. He takes off his shirt and starts to take off mine. He goes to undo my jeans and then we get interrupted by the sound of my alarm. He looks at me dead in the eye laughs and gives me my shirt and gets himself back together. " We I'll see you tomorrow I guess" I say as I pack up my stuff. He nods his head and leads me to the door. " I'll be waiting" he whispers.