Chapter 15

He undos the jeans and sticks his large hand down my pants. He plays with my pussy for a little while kissing me. " Daddy... get to the fun part." I demand " Oh.. Bet." He takes his shirt of pulls his pants down and takes my shirt off and next my pants off too leaving me in a Bra and panties and him, just in boxers he asks me to grab a condom and I do so. I pull down his boxers and before I put it on him I get on my knees and suck for a little he puts his head back and moans while I try not to gag on this huge thing. Then out of no where no warning I feel my mouth fill with a warm Sticky substance. I swallow it and take it out of my mouth. I slowly put the condom on. When it's on I get on top of Mattia. And start to ride him. Up and down, up and down. I'm moaning loud but I can't help it. He starts to moan along with me. He then nexts starts to suck on my boobs. Leaving each nipple soar. He still wants more so he goes to my neck to suck on. I throw my head back and let him kiss me all over and I continue to jump up and down. I start to get tired but I still can last longer and I haven't cummed yet. "Daddy you have to take control im to tired. Daddy please?" I whine to him. He makes me beg for more " Babe please. I want your dick. I want you. Give it to me daddy. I'm to tired." He finally gives up and makes room for my to lay down and I do he gets on top of my and starts to shove his large cock into me again. I moan so loud I wouldn't be surprised if someone found us. He's thrusting so fast the car is moving like crazy. " Your daddy's little girl right?" " Yes daddy I'm ours." "Who do you belong to?" " oh daddy you and know one else!" He finally makes it to that part he hit this morning. ". DADDY THATS THE PLACE. GO FASTER, HARDER, DEEEEPER," When he goes deeper I let out a large gasp. " I... I- I'm almost there it's right there. Keep.... going..... daddy..,.. Mattia....." " Hold it in bitch." He says and then slaps my leg. " I can't babe it's right there." I take one deep breath and it all comes pouring out fast. I moan so loud when I cum. It feels so good. I could tell he's cummed many times already. He still going but this time he's going deeper. He's going as deep as he can. I Put my arms around his neck and pull his hair and scream. " OH.. MATTIA.... RIGHT THERE DADDY. OH YES THATS EVEN BETTER. KEEP..... GOING....!" I cum a second time and he nuts all over the place it came out of the condom. He takes it out and then shoves it back in hard. He repeats this motion for a good 10 minutes and then he stops. He pulls out takes the condom and throws it out the window it lands in the woods. When we get up I see cum all over my seats. I'm glad I have black windows on my car so no one can see. He lays me back down " Part 2? If so I can't." He tell him. "Nope not part 2" but next thing you know his 2 large thick fingers are inside me. He's massaging my pussy and it feels good. After he's done we lay in the backseat for a little together then we start to put our clothes back on and we get back to business we just needed a brake.