Chapter 10

After kissing for 10 minutes straight he moves away. He does this little smile and goes "I know why you kissed me. So you could get out of answering questions" I smile and say "Maybe.." I stand up and walk half way up the stairs. " You coming?" I ask him. He smiles and rolls his eyes. " I guess I should go." He walks up half way to were I am, grabs me by my legs and picks me up and runs up the stairs. He sees my room walks in closes the door and locks it. He next places me on the bed and he takes off his shirt. "Where are they?" He says quickly. "Second container on my dresser. It has butterflies on it" I explain. He grabs one and puts it on and turns back around gets on top of me. He's kissing me all over. He takes my shirt off and my bra next. He goes down to my panties as I try and unzip his jeans. I get his jeans unzipped he pulls them down and he's in his boxers. He takes my comforter and puts it over us and he takes off his boxers and slides the big thing in. I moan. He goes slow at first and doesn't go that deep. "Deeper, harder" I cry to him and he does. He's going faster and faster the deeper and harder he goes. " What's my name?" "MATTIA! your name is MATTIA" My dumb ass yells Mattia wow good job y/n. He stops thrusting back and forth. " I'll finish when you say my name." "DADDY PLEASE!PLEASE DADDY! FINISH!" I scream. He smiles and finishes thrusting back and forth. He's kissing me on my neck, on my boobs, my shoulder, I think he left a hickey on my boob. After a good 20 minutes of him inside of me and leaving hickeys all over me he stops. I look at him because I can't tell if he's done or if there's something wrong so I ask him " Everything ok?" He gets off of me and stands up and I see this large glizzy hanging in between his thighs. It's huge. It's bigger than Alejandro and I thought he was big but DAMN. Mattia walks out butt naked. I grab a blanket cover myself with it and follow him. "Hey where are you going?" " I have something I want to use on you go back up stairs." " Mattia, your butt naked walking around my house with the blinds open and shit. And your dick is still hard. Lemme find it I tell him." " I found it!Come here" I walk towards him and I can't help but look down. He sees I'm looking down and picks up my face to meet his. He puts these handcuffs on me and brings me back to my room to finish what we started. All you hear from that closed locked room is me and this crazy man moaning. I tried being quiet but it's just so big it's hard. It's been almost a hour and him and I are starting to get tired. He nuts for the last time and he rolls over and lays with me. " That's the best sex I've ever had." I tell him. He smirks and his reply is I know. He kisses me and closes his eyes. " Hey.. you gonna take these off or.." I ask him " Oh shit yeah." He blushes in nervousness. He unlocks the handcuffs and we both fall asleep cuddling while being naked.