Chapter 29

It's been 3 weeks and Mattia is finally better. He's walking, running and doing everything he could do before he got hurt. He's been feeling very good. My back still hurts sometimes from when the man dropped me but I'm ok. I've been extremely horny lately but I didn't want to say anything to Mattia so he doesn't feel obligated to do the dirty with me. He just came out the shower and I'm laying on the bed with my jeans unbuttoned because we just had a really big dinner. He's ruffling his hair with the towel and then throws it in a corner. He lays next to me and kisses me on the cheek then moved down to my neck.
Y/N: What are you doing?
Mattia: What does it look like. I've been HELLA horny for the past week. I've been waiting for you to say something.
Y/N: Oh... I've been waiting on you.
He smiles and just continues to kiss me down my body. I feel this tingling feeling down there. I haven't felt that feeling in a long time. It feels so good. I grab his hair and run my fingers through it. He has my shirt up and is kissing my V line. He's pull my underwear down a little and it kissing there to. I pull him up and he turns over on his back and indicates for me to sit on him. I sit on him lightly at first. Then he sits up so his back is up against the headboard and he takes off my shirt.
Mattia: Get this shit off.
He then unhooks me bra and throws that to where the shirt is and latches onto my boob. He starts to run his tongue around my nipple making an eight. I let my head go back and let out a moan. He slaps my back.
Mattia: No moaning shit.
I look at him eyes wide open.
Y/N: How the fuck am I supposed to do that with your huge dick?
Mattia: I don't know mamas figure it out. But if I hear one moan your gonna be in some big trouble.
He smirks and pulls down his light purple boxers. I stand up a little so he can take mine down to. I go to sit on top of him and he shakes his head no.
Mattia: Let's see how well your gag reflex's are.
I bend my head down and start to bob up and down on him. I take my tongue and move it around him. He grabs my hair and puts it in a massy bun for now. But my strong curls escape. So he just grabs my hair into his fist and starts to move my head. He'll take my head and bring it as far and I can go before gagging. His large dick twitches and then I feel this warm sticky liquid fly to the back of my throat. He lays his head back on the headboard and breathes for a little before going to grab a condom. He puts it on and he tells me to sit on him. I sit down gently and Mattia grabs my waist. He's holding on tight with noticing. I put my hands on his hands to signal to let go a little and then I start to bounce on him. Up and down, moan was the pattern we went along with for a good ten minutes. We both got bored with that so Mattia turned me on my back and got on top of my. He slid in fast and started to pound himself into me. Where both a moaning and sweaty mess. I grab onto Mattia's back and I start to arch my back. Mattia slaps me hard on the leg.
Mattia: You don't listen at all. I tell you no moaning and your over here moaning loud af. Now your arching your back which you know isn't aloud. Watch Mamas your gonna pay.
He starts to go at an unspeakable pace. Slamming into every wall I have. I tightened up and he lets out a large moan.
Y/N: D....Da....Daddy.... it's......coming......
I managed to scream.
Mattia: Hold it.
I let out a gasp.
Y/N: I can't..... It's right there.....
Mattia: You gotta learn to listen bitch. I. Said. Fucking. Hold. It.
He slaps my ass and keeps getting faster. I feel him twitch inside of me and he takes himself out and takes of the condom and puts his dick back in my mouth to swallow his cum.
I swallowed every little bit and I asked if I can go yet. He starts to bring his head close to my pussy and tells me no. He licks the insides and it all comes gushing out onto him. My face gets hot because I know I'll be in trouble now.
Mattia wipes it off and looks at me dead in the eye.
Mattia: I thought I said hold it.
Y/N: I tried but-
He cuts my off by jamming his index and middle finger into me. I scream. He does this till my legs start to shake uncontrollably. When he's done he slowly takes them out and takes his fingers and puts them down his throat sucks all my insides off him. He grabs the condom that's on the floor and throws it away. He lays next to me.
Mattia: Next time you actually listen to daddy or I'll make sure you can't walk for almost 3 weeks 😈
I nod.
He fucked me so good I can't walk or talk. All I feel is the pressure of him inside my stomach even though he's not in me anymore. He grabs a blanket and covers us and brings me closer to him and cuddles me. I rap my arms around him and kiss him. I close my eyes for a little and next thing I know it's 12:00
My birthday!