Six

Rouge and Knuckles were waiting on the couch and Shadow sat in a chair in front of them.

"So how's all this gonna work?" Shadow asked.

"I just called the doctor and they have the fertilized egg ready. All I have to do is pick it up, and do whatever we need to do to get it inside you." Rouge explained.

A hint of blush spread across Shadow's face. "Anything else?" Shadow asked.

"No, we'll go get the egg while you stay here." Rouge answered.

Shadow nodded and watched them leave. He got up and went back to his room. He closed the door and leaned against the door. He caught a glimpse of the crib again and looked away from it.

He felt his heart starting to beat very fast. He started to breathe in and out, each time shorter and faster. Shadow stumbled to his bed and sat down. 'No, not this again...Breathe, in through your nose, out through your mouth...breathe!'

Shadow got his breathing under control. It took him awhile to do it, but it was done. He laid down after that. Small tears came to the corners of his eyes, but he wiped them away. 'These anxiety attacks are getting worse. And my current situation is not helping. But I said I would do this for her. She wants this more than anything...but...I don't know if I can do this...' Shadow thought.

He spent the majority of his time alone thinking about what was going to happen. Then he started asking himself a lot of questions on how this would effect him and after this was all over. But he didn't have time to answer those questions himself because he heard the front door open and close.

Shadow could here Rouge and Knuckles arguing in the distance. He sat up right and waited until he heard footprints approaching his door.

The door opened and it was the married couple with a bag from the hospital.

"Alright, Doctor Violet told me everything I need to do and we've got all we need. You ready hun?" Rouge asked.

"As ready as I'll ever be." Shadow sighed, still a bit shaken up.

"Great, now I'm gonna need you to take off you pants and underwear please." Rouge requested.

Shadow blushed and looked at her then at Knuckles. He stood up and started to untie his sweat pants. "Does he have to be in here?" Shadow asked, refusing to take them off in front of Knuckles.

"Don't have to tell me twice. I don't want to see this." Knuckles spat and left the room.

"Sorry about him Shadow, he can be-"

"Forget about it, let's just get this over with." Shadow interrupted and took off his pants. It revealed a red pair of panties. He removed them as well. His nerves started build as he became very uncomfortable.

"Now I'm gonna need you to lie on your back on the bed. Make sure that the bottom half of you his on the edge of the bed." Rouge instructed.

Shadow did what he was told, once he was in position he kept his legs close. He started to shake a little, but Rouge didn't notice.

Rouge started to look through the bag and pulled out a few things: a small booklet, a plastic cylinder with a small tube attached (looks like a bigger syringe), a small specimen container, and a bottle of lubricant.

"Doctor Violet and the booklet says that I have to lubricate the injector and your opening. It will help with the discomfort." Rouge stated as she opened the lube bottle. She opened the specimen container, took the big plastic syringe, and filled it with the contents of the container. Rouge covered the top of the device in lube and grabbed the bottle of lube. "Do you want me to put it on you or do you want to?"

"Just do it." He said looking away and unconsciously squeezing his legs together.

"Well to do that, I will need you to open your legs." Rouge added.

Shadow's blush got darker as he did what he was told. His private area was exposed and it was just like a girls.

Rouge took the bottle of lube and put some in her hand. Next, she gently covered the virgin entrance in lube. Finally, she aligned the device with Shadow's opening. "This needs to be halfway in you before I can inject you with the egg. This is gonna be a little uncomfortable, so I need you to breathe okay?"

Shadow nodded and closed his eyes.

Rouge started to gently and slowly insert the device into Shadow's hole.

Shadow grit his teeth and gripped the bed sheets. He felt something snap inside him, but he held in a painful gasp. His loins started to burn in pain.

"Okay, I'm gonna inject it now." Rouge warned and injected the fertilized egg in Shadow's womb.

Shadow felt the substance mixed with the egg inside him. It didn't help with his burning pain at all.

"All done, now all you-"

"Just pull it out already!" Shadow spat.

Rouge slowly pulled it out and saw a little blood on the device. "Now move your body to where your butt his touching the wall and your legs up against the wall."

"Why? It's already in." Shadow questioned while still in pain and not wanting to move.

"To make sure the egg makes it into your womb and stays there. Hurry, before it leaks out!" Rouge stayed.

Shadow grit his teeth again and gently moved his body to where Rouge wanted.

"Good, now I'll set a timer. You need to stay like that for about thirty minutes."

"Really?" Shadow groaned in annoyance.

"Yes, do want me to stay or do you want to be alone?" Rouge asked, cleaning the blood off the device.

"Alone." Shadow replied.

Rouge nodded and leaned down to Shadow. She stroked his head quills gently. "Thank you for this Shadow." She said and left.

Once the door was closed, Shadow's eyes filled with tears. He wiped them away as soon as they came. The burning sensation had yet to cool down. All he felt was the pain in his newly de-virginized private area.

He lifted his now shaking hand to his private area and brushed his finger over his entrance. A sharp pain shocked through him so he gasped. But when he looked at his fingers, he saw blood. He wiped it off his fingers and started to calm himself down.

'There's no turning back now.' Shadow thought as he started to feel the pain numb down.

(30 minutes later)

Shadow's legs had long past fell asleep and was about to give up on what Rouge said.

But then a knock was heard.

"It's Rouge, you doing okay?" She asked from behind the door.

"I'd be better if my legs weren't asleep." Shadow replied. He heard Rouge let out a chuckle.

"It's been 30 minutes, you can put your legs down now. Go ahead and put your pants back on." Rouge spoke.

"Finally." Shadow groaned. He tried to move his legs but he couldn't.

'Great.' Shadow thought as he used his arms to shove his legs to one direction. Shadow used his elbows to move his body to the edge of the bed. He extended his arm and grabbed his pants and underwear. He slowly and difficultly put on his clothes.

Once he started to get feeling back in his legs, he sat up right for the first time in over an hour. "You can come in now." He spoke.

The door opened and revealed the married couple. "So how ya feeling?" Rouge asked.

"My legs are still asleep, otherwise I'm fine." Shadow answered, not mentioning the soreness of his private area.

"That's great to hear, the next step is to wait a week then we'll have you take a pregnancy test. Then that will determine everything else." Rouge explained.