Little Miracle

Hey everyone! This is my very first Bradga story of many more to come. I have written a bunch of Bradga stories into my notes and I finally decided to post them.
Also, feel free to suggest! I haven't had much inspiration lately, so I would be glad for some suggestions.
I hope you'll enjoy! 💕

•••

Two lines.

"Oh my god." Stefani gasped, tears forming in her eyes, as she stared down at the positive pregnancy test.

She hasn't been feeling well for a couple of days. At first she thought that she just ate something bad, but when she noticed she was about a week late, she immediately knew it wasn't because of a bad food.

Now, she was standing in the bathroom with a positive pregnancy test in her hands.

She didn't know what Bradley will think about it, what his reaction will be.

She didn't even know what to think about it herself.

Of course she was happy. She's always wanted to be a mom, but on the other hand, she was very scared.

Her thoughts were interrupted by her dogs' barking, which were running downstairs to greet Bradley, who just came back home from the set.

She quickly hid the pregnancy test in the drawer and made her way downstairs too.

When Bradley saw her walking down the stairs, he immediately grinned.

"Hey baby." He wrapped his arms around her petite figure and kissed the crown of her head.

"Hi B, how was work?" Stefani mumbled into his shirt, completely relaxing in his arms.

"Good, but I missed you. I've been thinking about you the whole day." Bradley admitted and put a strand of her blonde hair behind her ear.

"Oh B, you're so sweet. I missed you too." Stefani smiled lovingly and kissed his lips.

Bradley then noticed that something was wrong with her. He could read her like an open book.

"Stef, is everything okay?" He asked, becoming a little worried.

"Yeah, totally okay." She nodded and turned around to go sit on the couch, but Bradley took her hand, stopping her.

"You're not telling me something, I can see that. Stefani, what happened?" Bradley asked once again and Stefani sighed.

This is it. She has to tell him.

"B, I- I'm pregnant."

Bradley was staring at her with his mouth opened. Did he hear her right?

"Stef, you- you're.. really?" He stuttered and placed his hand on her belly.

Stefani nodded with a smile on her face. "Yeah I am."

Bradley couldn't believe it. He swept her off her feet and hugged her tightly, as tears started streaming down his face.

"Oh my god Stef, I'm the happiest man in the whole world! I can't believe this.. we're going to have a baby!" Bradley exclaimed and Stefani laughed, crying tears of joy too.

"How are you feeling?" He asked her, when he set her back on her feet.

"I still can't believe it. But I'm so happy, delighted.. and also terrified. I don't know what to expect and how my body will react." Stefani replied and placed her hand on her belly.

"Oh darling, come here." Bradley wrapped his arms around her once again. "I will always be there for you, baby. I won't let anything happen to you. Everything will be okay, I promise." He murmured into her hair and his hands gently caressed her back, which made Stefani calmer.

"Thank you for everything B. I love you so much." Stefani smiled.

"I love you too, Stef. And this little one here too." Bradley knelt down and kissed Stefani's belly. "Our little miracle."