Joint task force

Viktor's POV
I woke up to banging on the door, Ela's light had come on almost instantly as she jumped up opening the door to see Erik "We've got a mission, it's big. Another unit is here" I asked from behind Ela "do we know who it is?" Erik shrugged before replying "get ready, we've got a briefing in 10" I gave a thumbs up as I briskly walked to my closet and start pulling out my gear, I picked up my face paint and slid it into my pocket before grabbing 4 of my mines and looking at Ela "do we grab our weapons first or head straight to the brief?" She replied clearly cranky "chwyć swój sprzęt, amunicję też, idioto(go grab your gear, ammo too you idiot)" I sighed but replied "I'll grab you a coffee on my way back" she didn't reply as I ran out the door down to the armory, seeing operators and support personnel running in every direction. I quickly punched in my code and yanked my door open hearing several other operators doing the same as I grabbed my Ak and pistol throwing in all my magazines before I ran to the front desk and found Jessie "I need ammo" she nodded before disappearing almost as fast as I said that.
     20 seconds later she placed it on the counter and I started the 2 minute ordeal to load each of my magazines before I handed her the extra ammo to which she spoke "stay safe on your mission" I replied with a nod and "that's the plan" as I turned and ran to the cafeteria the lunch lady asked "what can I get for you honey?" I asked feeling kind of stupid for not asking before I left the dorm "do you know how Ela likes her coffee?" She nodded before replying "I know what every operators favorite meal is" I asked "can I get a medium coffee the way Ela likes it?" She nodded with a sweet smile before she started making the coffee. I pulled out my wallet and grabbed a 5 dollar bill before waiting, a minute later she handed me the coffee and I handed her the money she replied still talking to me like my grandmother used to "you're giving me too much honey, I only need 2 dollars" I smiled and said "keep the extra, think of it as a gift" she chuckled as I picked up the coffee and started walking towards where I thought the briefing room was until I heard Sebastien "Viktor you look lost" I nodded and replied "I am, where's the Briefing room?" He chuckled "follow me, I'm on the mission too" I replied with a gesture of my free hand "lead the way oh great hunter of the north" he shook his head as we walked to the briefing room.
     He opened the door for me to which I replied "thank you my kind Sir" to which he replied "of course my lady" I rolled my eyes as I saw Ela's green hair bobbing as she tried to stay awake until I walked over "hej, przyniosłem twoją kawę(hey, I brought your coffee)" she looked up and muttered softly "dzięki(thanks)" just then I heard Hatred "is that a wee cunt I see?" I spun at the voice and smiled "Hatred, what're you doing here? Where's fury?" He laughed "she's talking to Six, the real question is why are you here? You said you were retiring" I gave him a short hug and replied "well I got bored, I'm running with GRS now. The Spooks need their security" he laughed as I heard Erik "Hatred, you son of a bitch. How've you been?" Hatred looked over at Erik and replied "ah the blonde cunt, I've been good Goldilocks" I put my arm around hatred's shoulder before asking "where's mourning? Isn't she supposed to be here?"  He laughed before replying "she's outside, didn't wanna deal with all the noise" I looked around at the other operators before replying "yeah, I get that. Any idea when Fury's getting here?"
       He asked "why are you so excited to see Fury? Don't tell me you still have a crush on her?" I laughed before replying "I didn't tell you, you figured it out." He rolled his eyes and pointed out "you know she's gonna kill you if you hit on her?" I shrugged before replying "nah, she loves me" he nodded "yeah sure" as Erik asked "so why are we using code names?" I looked over as Hatred replied "old habits die hard" Sebastien walked over and introduced himself "I'm Sebastien or buck, JTF2" hatred shook his hand "Hatred, Ghost Recon" I looked over and spoke "hatred, we're all friends here. Except me and Ela but that's besides the point" he nodded and spoke to Sebastien "my apologizes, I'm Chris" Sebastien nodded as the door opened, Harry and Fury walked in to which Harry spoke "ladies and gentlemen, I apologize for waking you up at this ungodly hour but we have more pressing matters. A bomb has been detonated at Harvard, the masks have holed up in one of the dorm wings. They're mounting a heavy defense and the United States government is under the persuasion Team Rainbow is needed"
       I noticed Fury's eyes traversing the group of operators that would be on the mission but her expression shifted to shock when her eyes landed on me, her mouth opened slightly and her eyes widened as my face shifted to a warm smile as I gave her a nod before turning my attention to Harry as he spoke "Agony, you're running with the Ghosts for this mission. I want you to coordinate between the two teams, the rest of you, you know your jobs. Get it done rainbow, move it!" I looked at Chris and smirked "well big brother, you've got to deal with me for another mission" he laughed softly "oh the inhumanity" i looked at Erik "stay safe delta, I'll see you on the other side" he punched my shoulder "keep yourself safe, you're the most reckless fuck I know" I laughed as I heard Fury infront of me "So Viktor, when were you gonna tell me you were back in combat?" I smiled and asked "So Kim, when were you gonna write me?" Her facade broke as I felt a warm hug, I returned it before asking "so what do you have for me boss?"
She replied "I'll brief in the air, we don't have the time to spare" I nodded as Sebastien spoke "so this is the pretty lady you kept going on about?" I froze as my face turned red and Kim shifted her weight to her back foot and she crossed her arms "oh?" I slowly turned to Sebastien and yelled "if you're going to fuck me you might as well have the common god damn courtesy to buy me dinner first!" He suddenly realized what he said as he squeaked out "oh fuck" I closed my eyes as Ela stood and grabbed the back of Sebastien's plate carrier "come on boys, let's leave Viktor to his situation" as she dragged him away. I heard Chris "damn dude, I hope you have your will" I nodded and replied "left breast pocket" as I slowly turned and saw Kim staring at me like a hawk "if you're going to hit me, just do it"
She laughed which sounded like heaven before she spoke "I did miss this so I'll let it pass, come on let's get to the chopper. We need to get to the US right now" I nodded before grabbing my Ak's foreguard and jogging outside with the rest of the team only to see Mourning sitting on the floor of the helicopter I ran forward and jumped up into it "hey Sarah, how've you been sis?" She looked over at the Sis and asked "Viktor?" I smiled and nodded "I'm running with you guys for this mission" she asked "did you already embarrass yourself infront of Kim?" I nodded before replying "with the assistance of one of the operators from rainbow" she laughed as Kim and Chris climbed into the helicopter and Kim called "pilot, bring us to Harvard" he nodded before radioing "Jäger, we're wheels up. Heading to Target, how copy?" I looked to my right at Kim and asked "miss me?" She nodded before replying "it's been quiet without you, so what've you been up to?" I heard Chris "yeah man, fill us in"
I looked out the helicopter window "I've done contracting, I sit around on a CIA compound waiting for someone to be stupid enough to attack it" Sarah asked "so nothing interesting?" I nodded before speaking "unless you count buying weapons off the black market as interesting no" Chris spoke "well it's gonna get a lot more interesting after today" I nodded before nudging Kim "yeah, I get to see this sexy thing kick some ass" she replied "I will throw you out of this helicopter" I laughed before replying "you love me" she rolled her eyes as I heard Erik on the radio "Agony, you copy?" I thumbed my radio "rog' I read you delta" he replied "affirm, comms secured" I leaned back and heard Erik "I think you're getting Ela to warm up to you, she's staring at the coffee you got her" I chuckled before replying "that wasn't the point, I'm going comm silent until were on target, over" he replied swiftly "I copy, talk to you on target" I spent the flight talking to the team about the missions Col. Mitchell had sent them on.
We arrived at dusk just as the sun sank behind the horizon, Sarah threw out the rappel just as rounds started hitting the chopper I lifted my AK and leaned out of the helicopter firing rounds at the muzzle flashes as I yelled "go! Get to the deck! I'll be right behind you!" The team nodded and started rappelling as I fired round after round at the muzzle flashes before I gripped the rope and started sliding down it. I was halfway down the rope when the helicopter started whirling wildly, I tightened my grip on the rope as the pilot called "Fortune is going down, mayday, mayday." I was thrown around until I saw the ground getting closer causing me to release the rope and get thrown towards the ground. I flipped ass over head as I hit the ground before I heard the crash of the helicopter, I dragged myself to a tree and propped myself up before I pulled out an adrenaline stim as Erik came on my radio "Agony? Agony you active?" I hissed as I stabbed the needle into my leg "Yeah, I'm online. Where are you?" He asked in reply "I'm with the rest of the team, where are you?" I pushed myself to my feet and double checked my Ak "en route" as I started jogging to the LZ and the sound of gunfire.