An Unforeseen Twist

I feel my eyes opening wide as I hear her say the word "Butterfly." It's been so long since I've heard that nickname. As I go through every single word that she said, it slowly comes back to me. I focus my eyes on the figure that is standing in front of me, her aura is strong.

"You were the mother and her son that came to me every year for a portrait sketch. You are Konohanasakuya-hime?" I ask her again in slight disbelief.

I hear her let out a gentle laugh, it sounds heavenly and light. Her laugh echos in the large space.

"Indeed I am, believe it or not, I have every drawing that you have drew of Hoori. They are indeed a treasure to keep." I hear her say with admiration in her voice.

Without knowing I bow to her.

"Although I have never met you before, but you are indeed the goddess and not a fake?" I hear Inuyasha say.

"We celestial beings do not allow anyone impersonating us." I hear Hoori's voice echoing.

"Do not worry, we are real and the true Konohanasakuya and Hoori of mythology." Konohanasakuya adds.

"We believe you. I would like to thank you for the vision that you gave me to come back to the village to find you. For also giving us a path lead by the cherry blossom petals. You have heard me asking for you?" I ask her.

"Indeed I did. I have promised you that I would help you, but finding me would not have been a simple task. Finding me itself was a mission in the process, finding me is considered a task to be fulfilled. Since you and I have had interactions before multiple times, you are special. I couldn't help myself from giving you a hand." Konohanasakuya says.

"Thank you for allowing us to find you." I say with a smile.

"No thanks are needed. Tell me child, what is your purpose of finding me today?" She finally asks.

"It looks like that you know about____________'s situation. You see, ___________ has never really asked for anything, but she was hoping that you can grant her a wish." Inuyasha tells her.

"A wish, and what wish would that be?" I hear Konohanasakuya ask back.

"I hope that you can grant me the wish to allow me to see again." I say quietly.

There's a moment of silence.

"Hoori, if you don't mind, can you please give Inuyasha a tour around our temple. I would like to speak to__________ alone." I hear her ask Hoori.

"As you wish Mother. Inuyasha, follow me please." I hear Hoori say.

I raise my eyebrow in slight confusion. I hear Inuyasha let out a "huh?"

Since Konohanasakuya wants to talk to me alone, I suppose this a serious talk. I find Inuyasha's hand taking my functional hand and I feel his warmth. He gently squeeze my hand and I squeeze his back. I turn to face him, and I give him a smile.

"It's ok Inuyasha, I'll be fine. Go on, I'll see you in a bit. Or hear you in this case." I tell him.

I don't hear him say anything but I can hear his heavy breathing, I then hear him let out a quiet grumble.

"Alright, I'l go take the "tour" I'll see you in a bit___________." Inuyasha finally responds.

I give him a nod, I then let go of his hand and I hear him walking away, his feet rustling in the grass. I listen to two pairs of footsteps fading away, and then a large door closes, the sound of the doors coming in contact with each echos through the large space. I can hear faint birds chirping in this oasis like place. I can hear Konohanasakuya's rhythmic breathing in front of me.