"Okay, Hun?"

~Danny~

"I didn't- I didn't mean to. Please forgive me." She sobbed, sitting on the small couch in our hotel room.

I couldn't say anything. I peered straight ahead out the window at the city of Bristol. It was pretty. The lights of the signs lit up perfectly, which caught my eye when I was driving through the city.

"Daniel.." She begged, "Please.. I love you."

"I love you too.. But I didn't know you were going to do this to me.."

"It was an accident. I couldn't control myself. You know that feeling. Hell, the whole gang knows!" I looked down at her. Tears slid down her cheeks, and she sniffled.

Sondra was right. I couldn't control myself at times when I was totally hammered or drunk. Sometimes even if I was tipsy.

**
~Sondra~

He started to hug me. I couldn't help but cry even harder, since I messed up, almost ruined our relationship, and almost had to go home for all of it. The plans changed, and I was here in his warm arms.

Or did they?

I'm not sure of it all.

"I accept your apology." Daniel whispers, starting to rock me back and forth. His lips pressed against my head. Danny pressed his cheek against mine lovingly as he rocked. The tears subsided, and I felt my muscles loosen.

"I'm sorry.." I whisper.

"It's okay.. Just act like nothing ever happened. Okay, hun?" Daniel's soft voice made me want to shiver.

**

The alarm went off. Danny lay there on his back. I was as close to him as possible, so close our legs were tangled up. He groaned, extending an arm into the air and carelessly slapping the top of the alarm clock.

The f*cking thing wouldn't stop.

Daniel groaned even more. The alarm sounded like a dying bird. After minutes of smacking the alarm, it went silent. Danny sighed loudly, then got comfortable once again, pulled me even closer, and tried to sleep. I couldn't sleep after that alarm went off, which made me pissed.

"I can't sleep." I blurt out.

"Just lay here with me." Daniel demands sleepily, bringing me even closer.

I open my eyes, looking ahead out the window. It was a bright and sunny morning, surprisingly. Birds sang their songs, and a honk or two from a vehicle was heard. There was a small wispy cloud that was strewn across the sky.

It was peaceful until there was a Knock.

"God damn it, what do you want?!" Daniel slowly sits up, throws the covered off of him and I and stomps to the door.

"We're going out to eat, dip-Sh*t." A raspy voice was a bit muffled from the door, but you could tell it belonged to Da Kurlzz for sure.

Daniel murmured as he leaned against the door, "First it the alarm, now it's the gay on.."

"Hey, I heard that!" Matthew exclaimed, "That's not funny."

Daniel opened the door, and I saw Kurlzz peek in with his fluffy curly Afro. Danny examined him.

"Could you wait? I," Danny looked around for me, "I mean we need to get ready."

I rummaged through my bag quickly, finding a Hollywood Undead Tee and ripped jeans. A studded belt was in there as well. Then I headed to the small bathroom.

"I'm taking a shower first!" I beam, closing the door and turning the shower on.

"Okay, Hun!"