Two

"So, how are wedding plans going?" Calum asks as he and Skye enter their hotel room, having dropped Nika at Michael's door moments before.

"They're going. Nothing too crazy. Mali and your mom have been a big help, just knowing Sydney and having some contacts and stuff which has been nice."

"Good. And you found your dress?"

"I did. And I think you are going to love it." She nods as he wraps his arms around her softly.

"Give me a hint. What does it look like?" He smirks.

"It's white," She chuckles, "and you are going to love it."

"And even if we somehow end up pregnant after this week together, it will fit?"

"Ya. The wedding is only nine weeks away. I won't be massive even if we managed to conceive this week. But there's still a good chance we don't too."

"I know. But I want to make sure that our wedding and our baby are both things we can have perfect if we are going to try."

"We started trying before tour, Cal. Just because it didn't happen then doesn't mean I'm changing my mind now. I knew going into wedding planning that saying yes when you brought up having a baby soon was saying yes to the possibility of being pregnant at the wedding."

"I just want everything to be perfect for you, Skye."

"Having a baby that's half me and half you, that will be perfect. To let you experience the pregnancy with me, to have you at the birth, to give Nika a sibling, those are all things I want to experience. And marrying you is too, but none of those other things could make marrying you any less special. At this point I won't look like a whale, honestly at this point no one but us would probably know by the wedding."

"Have I told you how much I love you, Skye Daniels?" Calum chuckles softly, tucking a lock of her hair behind her ear.

"I love you so much, Cal. You've given me a life I never imagined for myself, you've given me an almost daughter that I adore more than anything, you've given me my ability to trust men back, and I want to give you what you wrongfully missed with Nika, I want to give you the chance to experience the excitement of a baby from the very beginning."

"Then why are you still wearing clothes." He smirks, dropping his lips to meet hers.

"You were the one who seemed to need reassurance." She laughs as she pulls away slightly.

"I got that. Now what I need is you." He hums, pulling her hips back to him, letting his lips find her cheek, trailing kisses back to her ear before down her jaw.

"I'm yours." She sighs, enjoying the way his scruffy chin rubs over her skin as he kisses across her neck.

"You better be." He laughs, guiding her back towards the bed, crawling over her as she hits the duvet. His eyes trailing her, even in jeans and a hoodie her body waking him up excitedly. "Fuck, I missed you, baby." He grins, lifting the hoodie from her waist and up over her head. His eyes going wide as he finds only a lacy red bra under it. "If I'd known you weren't wearing a shirt I'd have had you back here hours ago." He whispers, his fingers trailing over her skin along the edge of the lace.

"If you knew it wouldn't have been a surprise." She shrugs, giving him a smug look as he licks his lips.

"I love you." He nearly moans the words as he moves to kiss her lips, tongues meeting as her hands card into his curls. His own shirt thrown away after only a moment, the touch of his skin against hers fueling a fire. He'd missed her in every sense of the word, her voice, her smile, her body, her.

His body ignites at the simplest of touches, fires burning in his heart and stomach, and small ones in every point of skin touched by her. He kisses his way across her neck and down the strap of her bra until he finds the supple and plump edge of her breast. Kissing slowly, letting his tongue taste her skin as she gasps before pulling it between his lips, leaving a mark all his own and only for his eyes. His seal over the inflamed skin breaking as she yanks his head up to meet her eyes, "Fuck me!" She pants, lust consuming the usual soft hazel eyes he loves.

"Patience, my love." He chuckles, removing her hands from his own hair and lifting them over her head, "I will find a belt if you can't keep those hands up and let me pleasure you first." He waits for her to nod in understanding before lowering against, resting his tongue against her belly button, slowly licking up her torso and neck back to her lips. Enjoying the shutter that runs through her body. Lifting her softly he unclasps the bra discarding of it behind him as he rolls both nipples between his fingers, earning himself a sinful whine from her lips.

"Keep those hands up." He commands as he pulls away from her, undoing his own jeans and removing them before doing the same to hers.

"You are so beautiful." She whispers as she watched his naked form.

"No one could ever be as beautiful as you, Baby." He chuckles, dropping to his knees between her thighs. She resolved to let him have his way with her, focusing on enjoying the sensation as he nips and licks up her inner thighs, his large hands rubbing over them as he nears her aching core.

"Fuck, I missed you." He moans just before his tongue finds a place between her folds, arching her back as he licks a bold stripe over her sex. Setting into an almost perfect rhythm as he laps over the sensitive area, moving his tongue in a dance that was made to please her and her alone.

"FUCK!" She gasps as two of his long fingers sink into her behind his tongue, the shock and pleasure catching her off guard.

"Do not come." He warns as he begins to work her up.

"That- that is a hard request." She gasps.

"I'll tell you when." He slowly pulls his fingers out as he moves over her again, sucking them clean with a satisfied moan before aligning himself between her legs.

"I love you." She smiles as he hesitates, "let's make a baby." She adds, gasping again as he thrusts forward, filling her completely. An intimate feeling she had missed desperately in the two months since she'd been able to join him on tour last. Falling against her shoulder he begins to move, falling into a satisfying rhythm, increasing his speed with her moans as encouragement.

"I'm so close." She whispers after a minute.

"Almost." He grunts in return, leaning against his elbows on either side of her head, his eyes meeting hers as he is pulled over the edge into bliss, causing her to follow without being told. Riding them both through their highs before leaving a long kiss on her lips and rolling off her.

"I hope that was baby making sex." She sighs, rolling to her side and kissing his clammy shoulder.

"Me too."

——————————
So is baby Hood a good idea for them right now?

Will they get a baby Hood? Or will there be complications?

Vote and comment!

I love you guys!!!

~M =)