Twenty-Five

16 Weeks

"Mmh." Calum moans. He wished it was real, the friction against his briefs, the warm lips on his neck, fuck he missed it. Missed her. It felt like so long since he'd got attention like this, and Skye working him up in his dreams was not going to be enough.

"Come on, baby, wake up." Her lips brush over his ear, grazing it with her teeth, successfully raising goosebumps along his bare torso. He hissed softly as her nails scratch at his hips, why does this have to be a dream?

"Wake up, baby." She giggles again at his moan, her fingers sliding his briefs away from his hips. He doesn't want to wake up, waking up means reality, and reality means his sexy wife is too sick to touch him like this, to engage in these activities.

"FUCK!" His eyes fly open suddenly, panting as he looks down towards his feet. Skye is looking up at him through her lashes concern in her eyes as she pulls her lips from around his tip with a small pop.

"Is something wrong, baby?" She frowns, gently pumping her small hand along his erect length as she sits up over his thighs, dressed in only a deep cut black lace teddy. Nothing hidden from his stare.

"I—" he licks his lips as he drinks in the sight of her, swollen deep pink nipples straining against the fabric distracting him from forming any sort of words.

Skye smirks at him, slowly lowering herself back over his hips. "Happy Valentine's Day, even if it's a couple mornings late." She hums, kitty licking the precum from his tip before swirling her tongue around it and dropping to bob her head over him a few times.

His whole body tenses at the sensation he has been deprived of with her current health struggles. Fisting the sheets as his head tilts back, a satisfied groan leaving his mouth as she hums around him. "Best. Fucking. Valentine's. Gift. Ever!" He pants as she moves deeper against him, the knot that had started forming in his dream tightening within his lower stomach. Just as Calum is starting to see stars, Skye pulls off him, causing a dissatisfied groan to leave his lips. Skye trails love bites of varying pressure across his stomach, chest, and neck before attaching her lips to his own.

"I love you." She mumbles into his lips, hers feeling swollen and kissed against his after being around him.

"Are you sure about this, baby?" He groans as his hands dance over the thin lace covering her ass.

"I've been feeling good for four days. Who knows if it will last, I have to take advantage." She pulls away just enough to show her sincerity.

"Fuck!" He can't help but groan, rolling them carefully to take the dominant position over her. Hissing again as his erect and sensitive length rubs against her warm thigh. Dipping to meet her lips again as his hand slides over the small bump of her stomach, cupping around her large breast, thumb against nipple through the lace as he begins to swirl it.

"Holy shit! Holy fucking shit!" Skye breaks the kiss as she moans, her body reacting so greedily to his touch. Taking advantage of her head tilted back he kisses the underside of her chin, slowly trailing his tongue down her neck, collarbone, and between her breasts where the lace is open to her perfect skin.

"FUCK!" She shutters at the sensation.

"You're being pretty noisy today, baby." He bites at the inner edge of her left breast as he muses, "Might have to stop that." He adds, kissing her collarbone. Skye freezes slightly at his words, knowing his intentions. Choking had been a newer discovery for them, but the sensation of Calum controlling her airways was exciting and enticing. For Calum it was the ability to feel each breath, each whimper, exaggerated by the movements of each muscle and tendon under his hand, to feel the control he already had on her in another way.

"Make me." Her tone is hard and almost bratty.

Calum grins maliciously, shifting his body up until his eyes are over her own, "With pleasure." He growls, his warm hand cupping over her neck as he dips to kiss her lips, a slight gasp and then a long moan being captured by his mouth as he tightens his thumb and fingers into the sides of her throat. Sliding his hips up to balance himself across hers without putting weight against her, he sits himself up, her lips chasing his until his hand around her little neck stops her.

"Mine." He hissed, tightening his hand ever so slightly as she swallows, nodding. His free hand moves to trace the pattern of the lace stretched over her torso before his fingers find the tie around the back of her neck, pulling it free. The fabric relaxing as the tension holding it is released, his free hand dragging the lace from her chest to bunch over her hips.

He can feel her eyes on him as he lowers again, taking her right nipple between his lips, rolling over the hardening bud with his tongue, sucking lightly at it.

"I want you." She barely breathes out, his hand instinctively tightening around her neck as she does. Reveling in the feeling of her swallowing sharply before his hand releases, sliding over her chest and stomach to grip the edge of her outfit. Lifting off her, he smirks at the pink marks against her neck. They won't last more than a few minutes, but they are his mark, and he likes to see them.

"Whatever you want, you get, baby." He chuckles darkly, releasing the lace from around her hips and dragging it down her legs, leaving her bare in front of him.

"You are the most beautiful woman." He sucks in a heavy breath, biting his lower lip as he drinks her in, dipping after a moment to kiss along her thighs, moving closer and closer to where he wants to be. Savoring the first taste of her as he licks a bold stripe through her dripping folds. "Shit, I missed you like this." He hums against her clit.

"Me. Me too." Her fingers tighten around his curls as he makes her gasp, petting his fingers against her coating them in the mess she's created before pushing one inside. His own eyes rolling slightly behind his lids at the feeling of behind within her even so slightly again. Reveling in the friction her walls create around his finger, his erection aching for her.

Keeping his tongue moving sharply against that specific bundle of nerves he adds a finger, listening to her call out breathlessly as her thigh tightens under his free hand. "Please!" She begs, "Fuck, please, Cal, please!"

Not wanting to ignore her plea, and his own body giving him the same desperate request, he pulls away from her core, sucking his fingers clean before moving over her again. Resting his forehead against hers as he aligns himself against her entrance, he pushes in with a primal groan as the bliss washed over him.

"Shit." She moans, tightening her hands into his shoulders, clearly overwhelmed by the connection as well. Grunting softly Calum begins to move, breathing with his thrusts as he picks up his pace, chills washing over his body with the stimulation of the intimate moment. Far sooner than he wants the euphoria washes them both over, his thrusts growing sloppy as she pants his name sharply. Falling against the mattress beside her once he's ridden them both through.

"I love you." Skye rolls to her side, kissing his chest as she snuggles into him.

"I love you too. And damn, baby, I fucking missed that."

"Me too. Let's hope the worse is behind me and we won't have to deal with too much more sick, so we can make this part of our regular life again." She hums, relaxing as his fingers comb through her hair softly.

"Did you turn off my alarm? I never even heard you get up, or get Nika off to school."

"Yeah. I wanted to surprise you, this was the best way I knew how."

"I am definitely not complaining." He chuckles lightly, pressing his lips to her hairline.

"I didn't figure you would."

"I love you, Skye."

"I love you too, Cal."

——————————
Did you miss the smut?

What now? Smut hasn't exactly turned into good news for her sickness... are things better or is it going to get bad again?

Is it not the sickness at all that causes issue now? Who knows..? But I wanna hear your guesses!!!

Vote and comment!

I love you guys!!!

~M =)