One

"You ready to see dad again?" Skye asks as she and Nika exit the airplane.

"So excited! I like being home with you and doing Volleyball and all of that, but I miss being on tour with dad too." Nika nods.

"I miss being on tour with you and your dad too. But it's fun to be home living our lives too. And we can always come visit dad, any weekend we want."

"This time we get a whole week though?"

"Yes we do, and we are going to enjoy every minute of it." Skye laughs, steering Nika towards the baggage claim.

"DAD!" Nika gasps, running as soon as she catches sight of Calum waiting with a security guard near the carousels. Skye smiles as she follows more slowly, watching Calum catch Nika and hug her tightly.

"This is a nice surprise." Skye grins as she reaches them, Calum pulling her into his arms, kissing her lips chastely.

"It's a day off for us, so why wouldn't I pick up my family from the airport?" He grins.

"We miss you at home, Daddy." Nika grins up at him, leaning into his side again.

"I miss you guys so much! I'm so glad I get you here for a week."

"So if it's your day off what are we doing with the day?" Skye asks, linking her fingers between his as they head down the way towards where their bags are supposed to come out.

"We are starting with a little lunch downtown, and I was thinking it would be fun to spoil my girls with some shopping and just family time."

"YES!" Nika jumps excitedly.

"I get to wander New York with my two favorite people and shop a little bit too? I'm in." Skye grins.

"How's Volleyball going, Nika?" Calum asks as they collect their bags.

"It's so fun! I hope you get to come to one of my games and see me play. Skye comes to all of them."

"I want to come watch you play too. If there is anyway to make it happen I will, I promise." Calum nods.

"I'd like to have you there." Nika grins.

"I will be there as soon as I can be." Calum promises, leading them out with the security guard, the usual black SUV waiting on the curb for them. Calum insisting Skye and Nika get in while he helps the security guard load their things into the back, stopping to sign something for a fan as she approaches him timidly before settling himself into the back seat with his girls.

"I missed you two so much!" He grins, throwing his arm over Skye's shoulders, scratching his fingers through Nika's curls lightly since it's all he can reach of her.

"We are very happy to be here with you." Skye sighs, leaning over against his shoulder, the warm vanilla smell of her shampoo filling his nose and helping his body decompress slightly.

"We will be dropping you three at lunch and taking your things to the hotel for you. We will be back to take you down to the shops before you are done eating." Sean, the security guard, informs Calum.

"Perfect." Calum nods, pressing his lips to the top of Skye's head again.

Smiling she turns her head to look up into his face. "I missed you, Cal."

"I've missed you too. I cannot wait to spend a whole week with you." He grins back at her, pecking her lips a couple times.

"Don't kiss too much in the car." Nika whines, "I know you miss each other but it's gross."

"Don't worry, Punk Princess." Calum laughs, "I think your uncles have planned a schedule to kidnap you for the week for sleepovers since the other wives are working this week and didn't come out."

"Good. I miss my uncles." Nika sighs.

"I like this plan too." Skye grins at Calum.

"Hard to work on that conversation we had before I left for tour with the eight year old sleeping in our room." He mumbles quietly, his eyes soft as he looks into hers.

***

"That lunch was delicious, where do we want to shop first?" Skye asks, her hand clasped in Calum's tightly.

"I want to go to Zara." Nika nearly begs, pulling at her dads other hand slightly.

"We can start at Zara." Skye laughs as Calum looks to her for an opinion.

"YES!" Nika yells excitedly, heading for the store in the distance.

"Little diva aren't you." Calum laughs as she nearly drags them down the sidewalk. Nika is running nearly as they enter the store, shrugging her jacket off as she goes.

"She is going to be a bigger issue when she really starts wanting designer clothes, what are you going to do when she asks for a $5000 Gucci coat for the first time?" Skye laughs.

"Let's hope she doesn't ask for a while. I gotta work on the telling her no bit before she is wanting all her close to cost over $1000 each." Calum laughs, taking the jacket Nika hands him before she starts digging through racks of clothes excitedly. "I'll be right back." He comments to Skye before moving away from them, Skye is too preoccupied by watching Nika to give his leaving much notice.

"Remember, whatever we buy has to fit in your suitcase, Nika Joy." She laughs as she watches Nika start a small pile of clothes on her arm.

"I won't get them all, but I want to try them all on." Nika giggles.

"I understand. Just remember we have to be able to get them home with us."

"I know!"

"Slow down there, Nika, save some for the other kids." Calum laughs as he comes back, something in his hand.

"What is that?" Skye smirks.

"I saw it over on the wall. It's so cute." He laughs, lifting an infant size knit sweater up so she can see it.

"It is cute." She laughs.

"I think I'm going to get it. Maybe by next autumn we will need it for one reason or another." He grins.

"Don't send the paparazzi off on those rumors just yet." Skye laughs, "Don't buy too much before we are actually pregnant."

"Don't worry. I won't. Just this one."

"I love you, Calum Hood. You are going to be the cutes daddy to our baby when it happens for us." She smiles, leaning into his side.

"We'll start working on that tonight." he hums softly, kissing her head yet again.

-----------------------
Welcome to the third and final book of the If Walks Could Talk series.

This is a story I think both Skye and Calum deserved so I am writing it.

I am hoping to update daily, but it may be every other depending on how things go in my real life. If it is every other day it will be opposite days to my updating Bend Or Break. I did not get that one updated tonight, I'm sorry life is busy. I will get back to it this weekend since I have it off.

Vote, comment, add this to your libraries!

I love you guys!!!

~M =)