Thirty-Six

30 weeks

CalumHood

Liked by Skye

Liked by Skye.hood., malikoa, and 638,492 others.
CalumHood: We're getting so close, baby girl. Mommy, sissy, and I can't wait to meet you. ❤️

SierraDeaton: your wife is definitely rolling her eyes right now because you said "so close" I can promise she is thinking it isn't close enough. 😂
Skye.Hood.: @sierradeaton amen sister. 😅

***

"That dinner was so good." Skye sighs, shrugging off her bag as they get back to the hotel room.

"It was really good." Calum agrees easily, resting his hands against Skye's hips from behind, pressing his lips the the spot where her neck meets shoulder. "I'm ready for some dessert though." He mumbles.

"Oh, ya?" She shivers slightly as his hands wrap around her hips just below her protruding stomach.

"Ya." He hums, carefully spinning her in his arms to face him.

"What kind of dessert?" She smirks, tickling her fingers through the hair at the nape of his neck.

"Something sweet." He muses, pressing a kiss to her lips.

"Like chocolate?" She taunts.

"Something like that." He rolls his eyes, recapturing her lips with his own, slowly and carefully walking her back to the bed, laying her down against the duvet with care. "I love you, Skye." He hums, brushing her hair back before reattaching their lips, letting his tongue dance against hers quickly. Smirking into the kiss as her fingers move to unbutton his shirt, slipping it from his shoulders as soon as it's freed from the waist of his pants.

"You in a hurry for a reason, baby?" He chuckles as her lips find his jaw, her hands now trying to undo his belt.

"Need. You." She mumbles between her individual attacks on his neck.

"Patience, baby, you can have me." He smiles, pulling her hands away from his pants before she can get a hold of the button or zipper.

"Cal." She whines as he slowly lifts her hands above her head.

"Don't whine." He laughs, looking down at her from his position.

"I need you." She whines in response making him laugh.

"I need you too, baby, but we can take our time, enjoy this. I brought something. Why don't you get out of that dress and any other clothing you have on while I grab it." He smirks, lifting off her and the bed to move to the mini fridge in the room.

Both curious and excited Skye rolls herself into a seated position, shimmying out of the dress she'd worn to dinner, her eyes following Calum as he pulls a couple things out of the fridge, grabbing a large towel as well.

"What?" Skye chuckles as he comes back towards her.

"Lay down on this." He grins, setting a small bottle of chocolate syrup and a plate of chocolate strawberries on the nightstand before laying the towel across the bed. "Just in case we make a little bit of a mess." He adds when she looks slightly nervous.

"You know I was joking when I said chocolate, we right?" She laughs as she lays back, careful to lift her hair overhead so it's out of the way.

"I wasn't." He shrugs, leaning over her again to kiss her lips softly.

"Strawberry?" He asks, lifting the treat to her lips. Grinning she takes a bite of the sweet treat, watching Calum put the other half in his mouth before kissing her again.

"Hold still, this might be cold." He chuckles, her eyes watching as he pops open the chocolate sauce, drizzling a little bit over the highest point of her stomach.

"Oh." She giggles slightly at how cold it is against her skin, that is until she sucks in a large breath as his warm tongue meets her skin, easily removing the chocolate. "Fuck." She breathes out softly.

"You like that?" He smirks, drizzling a little higher on her stomach, the thick liquid rolling down towards her sternum. His tongue chasing the sweet liquid quickly, the cold of the chocolate and heat of his tongue causing shivers to run through her body. Her eyes close as she tries to hold in a moan. He hasn't don't much, she should not be reacting like this.

She gasps heavily though, the noise turning into a deep moan as chocolate is dripped over her right nipple, Calum's warm lips sucking it off almost immediately, swirling his tongue over the enlarged and sensitive bud. Repeating the action with her left after he's teased her a moment. The sensations running through her body fueling the fire within her lower stomach.

The hollow between her collar bones, the weak spot on her neck, her cheek, her lips... the cold chocolate filling the seam of her closed lips before Calum's tongue dances across them, his hand lowering between her thighs causing her to gasp. The sweet taste of chocolate missed with Calum filling her mouth as his fingers glide up her cleft. Moaning heavily into his mouth as her hands move to tangle in his hair.

"Sweet like chocolate." He hums against her lips, pulling off enough to look down at her as he slips a finger inside her, watching her face contort at the pressure. Lowering himself between her legs, pooling a small amount of chocolate on her left thigh, lapping at it before pulling the skin between his lips, marking her as he pumps a couple fingers into her.

"Fuck, Calum!" She moans as he bites against the inflamed skin. Setting the chocolate aside he drags his lips towards his hand, the sweet of the chocolate mixing with the favor of her as he finds her clit. A heavy moan of satisfaction vibrating from the back of his throat at the combination on his tongue.

"FUCK!" Her hips buckle, pushing his fingers slightly deeper. Teasing over her cleft with his mouth until her flavor outweighs the chocolate on his tongue, knowing from the profanities falling from her lips that she is close.

"Come undone, baby, let go." He hums, moving his tongue more quickly against her, curling his fingers to hit just right over and over until she tightens around his fingers, her orgasm pulsing against his knuckles as he pumps it out, only removing his fingers when he is sure she is satisfied. Lapping at the mess pooling at her entrance before sucking his fingers clean.

"Fuck." She mumbles again, chest heaving.

"Why don't you turn over onto your hands and knees." He smirks, undoing and dropping his own pants as she maneuvers into the positions.

Calum climbs onto the bed behind her on his knees, pumping himself a few times with his hand before aligning himself and pushing into her, his fingers digging into her hips at the sensation. Skye dropping to her forearms as he does. Calum gives her a moment to adjust before beginning to rock his hips into her, pushing and pulling her own to meet his, the sound of slapping skin on skin as he picks up his pace.

"Fuck. Calum. Fuck." He can hear her panting, her hands fisted around the duvet as her legs begin to wobble again. The sight of her ready to come undone for him again so quickly pushes him to move faster, the sting of his hips colliding with her ass only fueling his fire as he reaches to run his thumb against her clit. Holding himself together until her second orgasm wraps around him, spilling into her as she comes undone. The euphoria of falling together causing him to see stars as he sloppily rides them through.

"Fuck." Skye whimpers as she falls carefully sideways as soon as he pulls out.

"I love you." He mumbles into her shoulder, hugging her somewhat sticky body to him tightly.

"I love you too."

——————————
Hope you enjoyed the smut!

Only a few more chapters!!!

Vote and comment!

I love you guys!!!

~M =)