One Slip up, One little mistake {lippa}

Backstory: After a heartbreaking discovery at 12:09 at night, When she finds out that her husband is cheating on her, phillipa decides to visit her Friend Lin in the middle of the night, She decides to talk to him crying with tears etc.

Lin comforts her and they decide to have a drink or two. The night became a blur to them both. So what happens when Phillipa mysteriously appears home in bed and suddenly because she feels ill.

▩━━━━━━◈━━━━━━▩

When Phillpa first woke up from her sleep, The first thing she felt was a wave of sickness wash over her like a title wave. Her first instinct was to get up from the bed and take a detour towards that bathroom. As fast as a speed of light she dashed from the bed and towards that bathroom, handed over her mouth and face turned a light pale green color. 

She quickly doubled over the toilet and started to empty out the contains of her stomach into the bowl. Her head was killing her.

It felt as if a mountain man came from behind her and started to slam his big old Axe into her head over and over until it split open and blood with brains coming out, leaving her for dead.

Not a pretty sight to see.

Phillpa picked up her head from the toilet rather quickie only to groan and hiss in pain as she sat down on her knees on the back of her foot as she leaned on the wall, Keens up on her chest as she held her beating head in her hands.

Christ it was painful she thought to herself as she shakly tried to get up only to feel her legs wobble and collapse back on to the floor.

“Make it stop…. Make it stop” She cried out as she looked around. She was alone in the house, By her self with no one to help her. 

Philppa sighed as she slowly tried to regain her footing and make her way towards the sink to wash her face. She looked in the mirror and turned on the water splashing water on her face.

Philppa grabbed a towel on the rack and started to dry her face as she walked out of the bathroom wobbling. She groaned as she sat on her bed and laid down grabbing her phone.

She looked at her phone and scrolled through her messages stopping at one particle message.

A smile appeared on her face as she clicked on the messages from her friend . 

(I didn't know if i should make Lin her friend or boss, So i decide on friend)

Old man Miranda: Good morning 💛

Phillipa smiled as she saw the message from Lin, She sat up in bed and pulled her hair behind her ear as she texted him back.

Phillipa: Good moring to you too Lin.

She waited for a few before she Immediately saw three little bubbles appear on her phone.

Old man Miranda: I’m doing good, Just hanging out with the family. 

Phillipa: Awe, That’s sweet. 

Philippa typed out smiling with a small smile on her face as her fingers ran across the screen to tpe out another message.

Phillipa: So how is Vanessa, How  little Sebastian?? She asked him as she sat up in bed only to groan in pain.

Old man Miranda: Oh…. Their fine I guess. Umm But Well unn…, Are you okay??