The hamilcast: What's with Alex??

Anthony walks over to the desk that where Alex was who had their head on the desk drooling with a pen in their hand*

Anthony: *slaps the hands-on desk* YO! WAKE UP Kid! *he yelled out*

*Alex jumps up head snapping back on their chair* Owww *groans and looks up at him* What do you want??

Jasmine: *appears next to him* What's wrong?? Is everything okay>>

Alex: Yeah, What do you mean??

*Lin appears behind them causing the admin to scream and jump back on the desk, His arms were crossed as he looked at them*

Lin: Why haven't you been updating

Daveed: Feels like a parent leaving their child.....

Alex: Two words: No ideas..... Also same old ships no new ones. I wanna do something new but can't.

Phillipa: What do you mean??

Alex: Well, More ships with you guys I guess. It's mostly the fact where I need more good prompts.

Emmy: Why can't you find some??

Alex: *sighs* I did... But it's mostly me being depressed and being stressed out from school even know writing is supposed to be fun for me. But it's mostly the ships and the prompts.

All: Ohh... Well, can't ya work through it??

Alex rolls their eyes and gets up walking over to the window.

It just feels like I'm in a circle and cycle over and over. I wanna write something new but I can't really do that. I wanted to do a texting thing but feel like that's overused in so many ways. Wanted to do something with me and my friend ocs that we both made but feel like it going to drop and I'll get bored again.

Anthony: Why can't you write for yourself??

Alex: I'm not really sure. I feel like writing for myself isn't really that fun to me and seeing what people like makes it more fun and so I can push myself that's all.

Lin: But isn't it better to do something that makes you happy and not like in a trapped box

Alex:  I didn't ask for your opinion ya damn composer!

Lin: 0-0

Emmy: We're just trying to help

Alex: *walks back over to their seat and sighs* I know, I know and I should be grateful for that. 

All: We're just trying to see what we can do??

Alex: That's the thing..... I don't know what the hell to even do anymore. I just need new ships plus I'm working on an Images book or at least trying to work on it with the main force being Anthony and his 5-year-old daughter. 

Anthony: I have a daughter 

Alex: In that book, you do so yeah.

Jasmine: What about me??

Alex: You'll probably be a helper for him or something, get together, see her as your own. Not sure how that's is going to do though.

a/n: I just wrote whatever I was thinking and just slammed them on a paper and just typed it all out from the book to here. God, I'm dying with these book bro. I need more ships. Also, I might change my name to Ethan and call myself that.

(Alex/Lia soon to be called Ethan)