So why do you have me as your lock screen [College Janthony Au]

Jasmine was sitting on the school bench in the School mess hall taking a few bites of her food while she was sketching a picture of Anthony Ramos the team lead singer in music class on her computer, He was a senior while she was a senior as well. Jasmine has a major Crush on him but well… She was too scared to ask him out on a date.

Why was she scared to ask him out on a date you may ask, Well it was because he already had half the girls at school already eyeing him and asking him out left to right from the girls who are into sci fi, or the girls who are into fashion nova even the girls in the drama club as well as some boys. Jasmine really didn’t think she had a chance with Mr. Pretty voice. (that’s what they call him)

But atlas She just couldn't just walk up over to him because she was way to shy and it would just seem weird for her to get up and walk over to him to start talking to him out of the blue when he doesn't even know who she is.

So here she is just sitting down at her little table eating her lunch while on her computer trying to get a English paper done for Mr. Miranda her teacher classroom.

She really did want to talk to Anthony. Believe her, She did but she was just scared to do so.

So she just sat their with her computer open minding her own business when she turned her head to see that young lead singer walkin passed her with his fan of horny annoying ass fangirls following on him on his tail.

"Anthony, Can i come over, Anthony would you like to sit next to me at lunch, Can i do your homework??" All the guys said in unison. 

Anthony sighed as he shock his head as he continued to walk trying to get his fangirls off his coattail. Yeah it was okay having all the attention but in reality It's annoying and rude when they don't respect his privacy.

"Girls,Girls, Girls" Anthony said turinng to them with a smile "Anthony knows that y'all love him and want to do things for him now, But I need some time for myself sweeties. Y'all understand that i don't need you girls hanging off my coattail…. Right??" He said chucking.

"But Anthony-!" They all cried out.

Amthony stopped them with a simple shake of his head and a crossing his arms.

"No buts, I love y'all. But i need space. I have a life you know" He muttered looking around trying to find someone or something he can go too.

His eyes caught on to Jasmine who was sitting on her computer. Shot and Fire!! His mind screamed out.

"My ummm…. My unnn…. My sister is waiting for me” He said loudly enough as he ran over to Jasmine and quickly moved her with his body so that he could sit next to her.

The girls looked at him in shock with their mouths agape including Jasmine who looked shocked and confused for the most part. 

“YOU’RE SISTER!” The girls screamed out looking at the two

“You’re sister, What” Jasmine muttered looking dead at Anthony who had his arm wrapped around her.

“Yup, This is my sister, My sweet little baby sister" Anthony said with a smile on his face as he gives her a smile. "So how's mom doing sis??" Anthony said smling at her.

"Ummm, Mom is doing good i guess" She mutters looking at him smiling.

"Yeah, That's good. Well ladies I believe you guys should go so I can talk to my little sister here" Anthony said laughing

Anthony looked back at her and smiled soon letting out a loud crackle of laughter. "Oh my fucking god that was so Good, You should have seen their faces man" He laughed as he double over with a smile on his face.