Left at the altar part 2 [Lippa]

Lin walked down the streets of New York. His hands were in his pockets as he let out a soft sigh, Pounding the events that had happened in the weeks after he was left at the altar by his ex-Vanessa. He didn't know what to think or how to feel about it. He won't blame her for leaving him but he just doesn't understand why. He continues to rack his brain over and over again, But he just couldn't think of it.

He walked down the street as he looked down at his feet and looked up as he passed the houses and the adoption center with the saying "Love for a child, Love for a home."

He looked up at the building and smiled "Vanessa loved children, She would have loved one" he said softly with a soft chuckle. Lin hummed as he passed the building and continued on with his walk. He passed people, buildings that he knew quite well, He passed kids with their mom and dads and sometimes both. He passed a woman walking her dog, His lips formed a small smile as he continued on.

His mind was still pondering over the message that she wrote to him on that day.

"I realized that I'm not ready for marriage. I have my whole life ahead of me and I'm still trying to figure things out and I realize that I cannot keep you and hold you down tied up like a dog to a person who doesn't have their life yet together."

"who doesn't have their life yet together."

That was it, That was the only phrase that kept circling around in his head for weeks and weeks on end.

"Maybe I did something wrong??" Lin muttered under his breath as he walked, The sounds of children laughing and running around as Lin passed the park that was located on the street away next to the school yard. "Maybe it's for the best" Lin said, muttering under his breath as he looked up to see the clouds crowding all together in a group, The sky started to turn grey as a small drop of water fell on his head.

"What the heck" Lin muttered looking up at the sky. He saw people running around with their coats over their heads as they ran home or got into their cars just so they won't get wet.

"Shit, This is just great" Lin muttered as she started to walk fast so he won't get wet. His walks soon turned into a jog and the jog turned into a run as she ran down the sidewalk trying to beat the rain.

Yeah, So Lin didn't make it home in time and he got wet by rain water, so he was soaked from head to toe in the rain. He knew that he should have brought his umbrella when he saw the news cast, But he decided not to bring it due to him thinking that he could make it home in time. He walked up to hir front door and opened it, walking inside and closing the door behind him. He took off his wet jacket and took off his shoes and sat them at the front of the door.

Lin shook his head as little rain drops went everywhere. He triedly ran a hand through his wet and messy hair as he walked over and into the wall and grabbed a towel from the closet. He signed and dried off his hair walking back over to the couch and sat down as he started to dry his hair.

Lin sighed deeply as he sat down on the couch and took out his phone in which his phone started to go off buzzing and buzzing in his hand from a 200 messages from his friends and family.

He blinked as he started to look through his text messages from his friends and family.

Daveed: Hey Lin, Buddy. Wanted to check up on ya. Me and Emmy were worried about you and we just wanted to make sure that you're okay

Emmy: Hey Lin sweetie, We haven't seen you in the last couple of days and we wanted to ya know check up on you. The last time we saw you was when we saw each other last week. You seemed depressed.