Life Crash, Time Crash?!

Every set of eyes are shocked or surprise at Ben's statement, there are many set of questions they want to ask. But none of them were able to voice out their concern, not even the billionaire who just stared at him. As he is curious to hear what made the boy spoke those words, like he was begging for the other to comply:

Verdona- (blinking her own away)Ben, you don't really need to worry. I-

Ben- You don't have any more time. (frowning in worry)Your hand isn't the only thing that's been missing, isn't it? (as the others realize)

Tim- (abruptly stood with wide eyes)You mean-

Ben- Her feet, (noticing the lack of shoes)arms, (eyes following the next part)and probably your tongue. (this intrigues the exorcist)She's been responding and doing lip-sync with every word that comes to her head. (the boy scowl as he stares at the cover, hand hovers in hesitation)Her hearing must be also long gone, she's nearing to cease. (pleading eyes that beg for his grandma was pointed to Bruce, as he saw their worried and other emotion dance to theirs)She won't last another day in this dimension, (looking at the grimoire before to Zedra) I could spare my shards to extended her stay but-

Verdona- (she frowned, seeing the boy's expression about the dog and book)Out of the question kiddo. Those, (pointing to the subjects)are yours to claim and no one else. (her eyes are showing power but nothing was affecting)All five of us worked so hard to collect and deliver them to you!

Ben- (with desperation, he shouted without meeting anyone's eyes)But I can't let you just die! (this surprise the group)You need to go home, (sad eyes that are on the verge of tearing, making the energy-being stopped and be sadden too)and tell others how well I am or how much trouble I got myself in. (remembering his fights as his team back him up)Visit and chat with me like any normal beings do, (his mother and aunts talking together while his cousin banter with him when they're twelve)exchange stories on how things go both good and bad. (the get together when Gwen has a vacation from school)Which is why... (eyes that are stern and left no room for retorts)you have to go home.

Voice- And I'll be taking her with me. (it echoes throughout the room, the whole group were alarmed when a man in a white coat with his steampunk theme look)It would seem that I was unaware that she jumped in with us and got lost.

Verdona- How rude, (raising her brow, challenging the man)I just got spit at the wrong place as you forgot to bring in the item. (playful smirk)Time-Walker.

Paradox- For that, (appearing behind Ben with a pat on his shoulder) I apologize. (looking to the group who are frowning)To you as well, (with open arms)family of the bats (seeing their frowns and glares)and Master of Dark Arts. (bowing a bit before he straightens his back)Forgive me for the sudden intrusion, (showing his guilty face)but I must return the Anodite to where she belongs. (referring to the woman)

Bruce- I understand. (with such understanding but)However, (a scowl of displeasure was visible)we still need information on how Ben died.

Paradox- (with a troubled smile)Would love to, (glancing to Ben)but wouldn't be better to hear it to the person instead of my own lips?

Ben- (cutting the billionaire's reply)I reverse the failsafe of the Omnitrix, (shocking the group except the two who showed such sadness)instead of saving the bearer-

Dick- (in a low voice)It saved the entire universe instead. (looking at the child with such sorrow)

Ben- (standing straight)Yes, (looking to every pair of eyes in the room except two)a million and more different kinds of species were saved from a powerful weapon. A bomb that has the power to create and annihilate its entire cosmos in a blink of an eye, (remembering their conversation from lunch)a stupid name that every alien in my dimension called Annihalarrrghhh.