Thoughts on Things

The headmaster's eyes were following to who the boy was gazing at and found the person he was looking for. Surprising the tall blond man when he felt a gaze of not one, but two persons looking at his direction. Making the rest look at the exorcist questionably, as John wondered to himself on what trouble he could end with:

Jason- (the teen was looking back 'n forth between Ben and John until it was stopped at the kid)Your kidding. (with a deadpan face)

Ben- (scoffing at the statement while rolling his eyes)I wish. (leaning to his other leg while crossing his arms)

John- (he gave himself a facepalm and dragged it down his face)What the Bloody Mary do you need it for? (ending both hands on his hips)

Ben- (tilting his head towards the object of a topic)The grimoire. (before he smiles like it was normal, which all eyes except the wielder's at the said book)

Dick- (looking at the wielder/new-brother with a raised brow)The book? (which confirms with sound and nod)'Okay, now. I'm intrigued' How come? (raising his brow questionably as the others looked back at Ben)

Ben- (scrunching his face in confusion)'What's with the curious faces?' The First-person to see it's content becomes "Keeper", (looking at each person individually as they nod at the new)was it not the same here? (giving his feet a glance in worry)

Damian- (heard the mumbling, )Almost to none who exist as your so-called Keeper, 'I'll ask Raven if there are so-called Keepers exist' Benjamin. (as he now looks at the shocked eye)

Ben- (blinked at the sudden answer)That's a bummer. (as he sulks at the answer he receives)'He's trained from an early age, (he sneak a glance to see if the mini Bruce, as Dick once called him, have stared too much) 'too early if I have anything to say.' (as he steps back away from the youngest that caught his brothers attention)'Which means he's definitely not the person you want to anger with.'

Jason- Why did you back away? (Ben glanced to the owner of the voice) He's not going to bite you or anything, (looking at the billionaire that glanced to his blood son)Bruce won't let him. 'He's instincts are very sharp, must be from his experience.' (secretly glanced at the boy before looking to Damian)'If it was others, they were careless about bumping his way and be dead on the spot.' (thinking a few scenarios on how to know more about the once titled 'Savior of the Universe')

Ben- 'Same could be said to him but, oh well' (he thought first before answering)The words and expression do not match up, (stressing the next two words with a scowl)at all. (this earn him snickers from Tim and Dick) 'I can't put my finger on it, but there's something odd about him.' (he felt different energy at the same male and this worries him greatly)'Guess I'll have to ask and be careful about him'

Tim- But seriously, (grabbing the boy's attention)do you really need his last name? (with a smile on his face as he was a bit skeptical at the boy's demand)

Ben- (rolling his eyes)Of course I do. 'Isn't obvious?... Or they don't have "that" here?' (pointing to the Grimoire with a hand that's shaped like a gun)"Words hold power" remember? (a bit sarcastic before looking to John) Your exorcist over there is already the living-proof that vocalizing an incantation has more power than just visualization. (seeing all deadpan expression and a smirking blond man, he frowned at his own accusation. Until it hit him) 'Of course' Oh yeah, you guys have more than just him.

John- (starts to clap)Right on the mark, (motioning to each of the brothers before pointing back to Ben)give the boy his prize. 'This boy really is a quick learner, even though his guessing things right' (this earns him two fits of giggles, smiles, and eye-roll)But in all honesty, (resting his hand to the waist and the other to his chin)you made your point as there are so many ways to speak it too. (pointing to all the books in the library)Not just in different languages or by the book, (then to his own)but "how" you say it.