Tour, Debate, and Visitor

Tim and Jason are still in the middle of touring, accurately tell which door goes where. They weren't the only one that is first to get lost after all. Ben, on the other hand, has already memorized both pathways and doorways. Even the hidden secrets were easy to spot on, or it's just him?:

Ben- So, (stopping the two and looked at the boy)where does this clock lead to? (shocked at the question)

Jason- 'Shit' (blinking twice before putting on his act)You do realize that you are pointing to a clock, right? (challenging the boy and playing it cool if possible)

Ben- 'It's not very obvious they're hiding it'(raising his brow questionably and sarcastically before tilting his head a bit)Unless there's anything that's really suspicious to me, (pointing both hands to the questioning item)I really am pointing at it now. (hearing a clearing throat from the other, he looked at Tim expectantly)

Tim- Maybe Bruce will answer some of your questions since we couldn't. (glancing at Jason before returning back to Ben)After all, (pointing his left hand to himself before it traveled back the second)not all of us live in this state or mansion as you can guess.

Ben- (giving a small stare at the two)'Oh. So they plan to toss it to their adoptive dad, probably by panic.' (he sighs in defeat)Guess your right. (leaving the clock alone) 'For now, that is'

Not long after their tour, Ben asked to use the restroom. In which the two brothers, guides and escort him to where the nearest is. After the door is close, both Tim and Jason hold their own conversation in silence. Using only expressions and hand-signals:

Jason- (squinting his eyes at Tim)When you first got here, (glancing at the clock before returning to his adopted sibling)did you notice the 'entrance' to be suspicious? (raising a brow in question)

Tim- (shaking his head with a look of worry)No, (pointing his thumb at the portrait of Bruce alone)not until B adopted and show it himself. (with a big sigh as he looks at his feet)I didn't find it suspicious until then, (pointing directly at the boy as quick as he drops his hand)did you? (swaying a bit with the other, brushing the side of his legs)

Jason- (rolling his eyes without showing, tilting his head towards the object of a topic)Not until I exit the damn thing, (straightening his posture while looking at the door where Ben was in)other than that it was completely normal to any other guest except for the others. (looking at the ceiling like he was stretching his neck, but he was implying about other things. He then looks at Tim straight in his eyes, before he looked at the picture with a smile)We should discuss this with Bruce once we're done.

Tim- (nodding his head like he was listening to a music beat)Good call. (both of the boys are looking at Ben getting out of the restroom)

Ben- (closing the door behind him)Thanks for the wait, (looking at the two boys in front of him with a smile)so where to next?

Back to the library where a group of three men and a child are still debating at a certain topic. The youngest disapproves of his blood father's decision, even though the man himself swore that he kept it a secret. The eldest encourage to lay-low about the night job, making sure that their newest member of the family. As suspicious as he could get, he can't set aside the fact that Ben himself was helped by some cosmic beings. Once that is unknown and has little information: