prologue

"i am more than willing to wait for you to come home." y/n said as she shed the tears that escaped from her eyes.

kurama went to embrace y/n showing much she means the world to him even though they only shared a short time together in human realm. there is no choice left but for y/n to leave the human realm because it's already time for her to come back from the demon realm.

"i know it's going to take a few more years for me to leave here but just know that i will come back to find you and i will swear to all the gods and goddesses that i will love and cherish you for eternity." kurama said wholeheartedly as he caress y/n's cheek lovingly.

y/n isn't ready to leave him behind but she is willing to gather all her patience just for kurama. it'll be hard but she will take the risk.

"you might not be the one who i'll marry in this world but you will always be the love of my life." kurama stated once again reassuring y/n that she will not have to worry about him.

"please take care of your family and especially that significant other of yours. treat her with your utmost care and affection. i also want you to cherish those family and friends because i know deep inside your heart, you are thankful that they taught you how to have soft-loving feelings and they took a good care of you in this world. they deserve that since they're such a loving people. you don't have to assure me because i truly do understand why you choose to stay here for awhile. i also know that deep down you'll come back in our world." y/n said and with that she gave kurama a passionate and loving last kiss to the point that they wanted to stay like that forever because of butterflies erupting their guts.

with a one last hug and kiss, they bid a farewell to each other as tears never seemed to leave their eyes.

it's time and world being against with their love but that doesn't stop them from loving one another.

-

a/n: hello, i really hope that you'll enjoy this story as much as i enjoy writing this. i also pray that i will be able to finish this story. to all the yu yu hakusho fans out there who's like basically kurama's or shuichi's girl, this goes out to all of you. 🤍