chapter six

y/n's pov

i couldn't move my entire body and where i try to, it would just hurt a lot. i opened my eyes and as i scanned the place, it's definitely unfamiliar but i know that i am in the cave.

it's odd that the wound on my abdomen doesn't hurt that much and as much as i wanted to know why, my hands are tied up from my back and even my feet and legs. they were all tied up with plant that has spiky thorns. most of the thorns are in craved to my body that's why it would sting a lot as i tried to move it.

i am definitely held captivated by youko kurama. some part of me feels so scared that i might face my death soon but this is what he wanted right? the man that i like wants me dead by him. it's weird to feel that i am also happy to be in this situation. it's like i've been longing for this.

this isn't the best idea i've ever done but i know deep down that this is the best decision i've ever made. making someone happy because of me. i am starting to think that maybe i'm inlove with him.

i'm inlove with a man that i know for a fact that wouldn't return the same feelings. that doesn't matter to me that much, as long as he's with me and i could feel his warmth. it's all enough.

i am truly, madly, deeply and foolishly inlove with youko kurama. not being able to see him feels like death to me. to be honest with you, i wouldn't call this situation of mine a suffering from death rather i would think of this as a gift from youko and i would definitely cherish because in this way, i could be satisfied with him beside me.

"you're finally conscious again, how i'm pleased to know that" youko stated and sat in front of me.

he probably went to steal some stuffs again somewhere because of what he has in his hands. he stared at me as if he's looking directly at my soul. with that stare, i could feel my whole existence melting.

-

third person's pov

youko chuckled at the sight of y/n. completely covered in dirt and blood. he knew she was suffering but with contentment. it's odd that his prey seems to like his ruthlessness.

youko grabbed y/n's neck to choke her with all his might making her face turn red as possible. he loves it when his prey is gasping for air as if it's fighting for its own life. he tighten it up and he could feel the tension of her body so he stopped it.

then again, he caressed y/n's cheeks with his delicate touch sending shiver on her spines. she felt her tears swelling up again in her eyes and youko just wiped it off.

youko hugged her lovingly and kissed y/n on her forehead.

"oh dear, i can't let you die yet" he said as he shushed her from crying.

with that youko implanted a seed on her fresh wound on her neck. it is a plant that can choke its prey without feeling it at first but when the plant matured, it can be surely be deadly because it wouldn't detached on your neck until you didn't reach your dead yet.

he wanted to kill her because in that way, he thinks that what he's been feeling for her will just fade away like a bubbles. he wants to think that y/n is just a toy for him. he doesn't like attachments because for him, it's just for the weak and soft-hearted people and creatures.

little did youko know that deep down he's already attached to her and he just don't want to admit it, because pride also runs in his demon blood. feeling y/n whole existence felt like home to him. with her warmth he's already satisfied with it like it makes him less more cold-hearted but he doesn't want to show it either.

in fact, yomi (kurama's acquitance) noticed it too. youko kurama changed but he would just tell him nonsense. it is already prominent to him that he changed a little but still remained a ruthless man so that everyone would still be afraid of him and his bandits.

"will you stay here for awhile?" y/n suddenly asked and looked up at youko.

with that, youko knew he couldn't bare to stand it because he would gave in for her so he decided to leave her again in the cave.

"i can't." he stated with his back facing her.

"i might get too attached" he whispered finally admitting the fact but still despised it.

-

a/n: hope y'all like this chapter! 🤍