chapter ten

y/n's pov

i returned in our house once i got finished cleaning myself up. in a few hours, i'll be seeing youko again and i could feel my heart pounding with joy.

as i entered my room, miyu is already sleeping on my bed. she's probably waiting for me to come back, i must've spend a long time at the river. i just quietly closed the door behind me and tiptoed to rock that serves as my night stand to get my comb.

i really wanted to look presentable every time i would see him even though youko doesn't mind how i look since i'm already pretty enough to him. by that thought, i could feel my cheeks turning into a crimson red. i just love how youko always make me feel i'm already enough by just being myself.

i don't know what i have done to deserve a man like him. he might be a guy who you wouldn't dare to mess up with but sure is, when he loves someone, he would do everything just to keep that person away from any risks and harm.

i've had enough of my thoughts and quickly went over to my closet to choose what i would wear tonight. i grabbed the lilac kimono blouse and my leather skirt that ends just half way through my knees.

once i'm all dressed up, i felt miyu groaned. i looked over at her and gave her a cheeky smile.

"what do you think?" i asked as i spun myself feeling like a fairy. miyu just let out a chuckle but she made a frown face again. i went over the bed and sat beside her.

"what's up with you?" i asked sounding so worried about her. whenever she's like this looking so sad, it really breaks my heart. i just can't stand her being all too depressed.

"it's not about me." she simply said and she finally made an eye contact at me. she's staring deeply into my soul as if she really wanted to tell me something.

"then tell me what's bothering you." i stated letting out a deep sigh.

"i'll just tell you later." miyu said and looked over at the window. i gave in and just wait for later.

"okay fine. i'll be going now then." i said as i stood up from my bed.

as i was about to leave my room, i took a glanced at miyu. she's still getting a little bit of fresh air over the window. it must be really bothering her that much. with that, i silently closed the door and made my way to the forest.

-

miyu's pov

the morning when y/n got home, i decided to roamed around the forest. i don't really know what brought me there and i just feel like super bored so i wandered around.

i felt a slightly strong wind behind me that made me stopped onto my tracks, i turned around to see what's and to my surprise, it's youko kurama.

i could feel the nervousness of my body since this is the first time i'm this close to youko and i kind of pray and hope to the god above that i still want to live my life and i don't want to die as a virgin.

kurama looked so stern and as if he's been running for a long time now.

"no need to be afraid. i know you're y/n's sister." he stated and a pang of relief hit me that made me wiped my sweat from my forehead.

i gave him a questioning look indicating him to continue what he's been trying to say. kurama turned his back at me and started walking away which confused me once more.

he stopped in his tracks, "follow me, i have something to say to you that i am afraid to tell your sister." kurama said.

i gulped down my saliva and i could feel the tension once again. something that he's afraid of telling my sister?

i just followed his command since i'm afraid he might still kill me if i don't obey him and i feel like this is really something serious.

what could it be?

-

a/n: i hope you enjoy this chapter :) thank you so much if you're still reading this.