chapter thirty one

y/n's pov

me and botan waited for the group at the burger stand. i also got hungry so i decided to buy a double cheeseburger and a lemonade.

i sat on the burger stand and munched my burger and to my surprise, my already half burger was quickly snatched away by yusuke and he already ate it all. i got mad at him so i accidentally struck him with my lightning that made him fall over to the ground as the group laughed at him as he winced in pain.

"that's what you get for stealing my precious burger!" i said as i grabbed my lemonade and drink it. now, my stomach isn't satisfied with the snack i ate.

"remind me that i should never steal food from violet ever again." kuwabara said as he shivered in fear. shuichi chuckled, "sure she is feisty over a food." he joked and i just gave them a death glare that made them give me a peace sign.

-

most of them decided to try out some new rides while i'm over here at the ground watching them have fun on their own. i really don't like rides since they make me a little bit dizzy.

however, seeing shuichi and maya so happy kind of makes me a little bit lonely even though i already have a company with me. i hate feeling like this because this is just wrong but still i can't hide the fact that i'm getting jealous over them. i mean there's a chance that shuichi might be kurama. as much as i want to have this hatred feels for maya, i just shrugged it off even though there were times i could her gaze at me and sensed her that she doesn't like my presence at all everytime shuichi would give attention to me.

"hey, you having fun?" keiko asked and poked behind me that made me turned my attention to her.

"yep." i simply said and attempted to give her a smile but then failed. keiko changed her happy expression into a worried one.

"are you sure? you seem a little off today." she explained as we started to walk around waiting for the others to come back from their rides.

"it's just i'm feeling things that i shouldn't be having and i actually think i would be able to find kurama soon." i admitted to her as i looked down at ground.

keiko patted my back, "i'm sure you'll be alright, vi. why don't you go have some fun to somehow forget that feeling for awhile?"keiko stated as she grabbed my hand and went over to the roller coaster.

"keiko no, you know how much i hate roller coasters!" i basically almost yelled at her and she just ignored me and just pulled me to go ride the roller coaster.

at first i was hesitant to sat next to her and said that i'll just leave but then she still managed to pulled me from her. i guess i have no where to go now.

the ride has been really fun since i could feel the adrenaline rush lingering my whole body and i couldn't help to scream at the top of my lungs every time the coasters would go down. i was so happy to the point i vomited after the ride.

"that was one hell of a ride that i'll never try again!" i said as i wiped my mouth with my handkerchief.

we got out of the bathroom and headed to where yusuke and the others were.

"where have you two been?!" botan asked and keiko just pointed out the roller coaster ride.

"now i know why i could hear violet's scream from the air." kurama joked once again that made everyone laughed except for maya who is totally annoyed.

"you guys have no idea how much she puk—" before keiko could say something that might embarrass me, i quickly covered her mouth.

"i guess we should go eat now." i stated and they all agreed.