chapter fifty one

y/n's pov

it's been three months now since the last time i saw kurama. i still have no idea what's happening back in demon world since miyu isn't visiting me here.

i've been through a lot for the past few months, just one more year then i'll graduate from high school. also, it's also been a year since the yusuke left this world. time flies so fast that i didn't even noticed it.

it's already our last year here in senior high school and it felt so good yet so sad because it means we have to leave and take our own paths.

as for me, i'm going back to demon world where i truly belong. almost two decades and it didn't feel like it. it's like, i've been here for only just a few months.

sure is my journey in here had been a roller coaster ride, too many ups and downs i've surpassed. somehow, i'm happy to be here since i met a lot of human who i could get along and trust with. i never knew that my life in here wouldn't be that bad.

keiko already decided that she'll be taking the secondary of teaching field on college and i already told me what will happen after high school. at first, she wouldn't believe it and i'm just joking around but i explained to her that i needed to go back and she didn't have to worry about me since i'll be visiting her for sometime.

i could already feel that this wouldn't be easy for her since she grew up being with me but then again, we needed to accept things and move forward in able for us to start a new beginning once again.

"violet! we need to see this new horror movie showing in cinemas!" keiko exclaimed as she showed me her phone with a movie trailed in it.

"sure, when is it?" i asked plainly as i continued to watch cat videos on youtube. she snatched away my laptop as she looked at me with a stern look.

"we are going now and you need to get dress up!" she demanded and i didn't argued back and stood up from my bed to change my clothing into something casual.

once i finished tidying myself up, keiko is already downstairs waiting for. i was about to open the door when i heard my phone ringing on my pocket.

it's botan.

me: hello, botan?

botan: i'm dropping by since i have some news to say to you!

me: me and keiko were planning on watching a new movie at the cinemas.

botan: then, i'm going with you two.

me: okay fine, the usual theater.

botan: see you, lovies!

i hung up the call and i let out a deep sigh. what could it be this time?

i went downstair and keiko is impatiently waiting for me. i couldn't help but to giggle at her but she smacked my arm that made me winced in pain since she got a heavy palm.

"what the heck?!" i exclaimed as i rubbed my stingin left arm.

"we might be late and you're acting like a turtle!" she stated and i just put my right arm around her shoulders.

"fine fine, let's go now." i stated and both of us headed outside.

"be careful you two!" our father said as soon as we got outside.

as we were walking on our way, i remembered botan joining our movie sister date.

"oh yeah, botan called me and told me she'll be joining us." i spoke breaking the silence between us.