chapter forty eight

y/n's pov

days have passed that turned into weeks and months. i haven't heard anything from him. miyu didn't come to visit me for months now. i've been keeping myself busy with all the school works just to not stress myself with what might be happening in the demon world.

i've been longing for him once again. kurama without here makes me feel more empty. for the past weeks, i've been also hanging out with kaname and he even told me he got himself a girlfriend. well, that's good for him but i feel like there's something fishy about this 'girl'.

botan, shizuru along with yukina would sometimes come to our house to just hang out. it's fun being with them and i'm glad to call them my girlfriends. kuwabara sometimes hangs out with us too but just to play video games or just want to be around because of yukina.

i could sense yukina becoming more attached to kazuma and i feel like anytime she would give him a chance to be her lover. i do ship the both of them and they're just really cute even though there are some instances that kuwabara can be little annoying.

as for keiko, she's been missing yusuke a lot even if she wouldn't admit it. she's trying all her best just to stay strong and be okay without yusuke being around her. it must've been hard for her as well but she's just brave enough to wait for him no matter how long it takes.

shizuru is still the same but she's almost graduating to college which is good for her. i love how she improved as a fashion designer herself. she's becoming more creative and motivated to do her career and passion.

genkai, she's doing just alright back in her temple. there were times that i would come to visit her but as i visit her, i could sensed her spirit moving a far. it's like this time, she's really more than prepared to leave this world but then again, she's old and anytime now she could leave us complete. not now but soon enough.

koenma, i talked to him and he's already aware that in just 2 more years then i'll finally leave human world. yes, i've decided to extend for another year so by the age of 19 when i finally graduated from high school, i would leave this world with or without kurama.

if you're thinking that i don't love him anymore then it's wrong. i just know that whatever he's been dealing with from the last day i was with him, i sensed that he's having trouble to decided whether he will come back here in human world or just stay there and never come back in here.

to be honest, i don't know what he'll choose but i know deep inside of me that even if he don't choose to be with me for now, i know that the time will come and he'll come back.

but still, i couldn't help but to think that i want it to be me this time.

i just want to be the chosen one.

but i'm just afraid, it'll be me again.

words can never explain how much youko kurama means to me. for all i know, he's the love of my life. i love kurama more than anything else that ever matter to me. he's the only thing that i can't quit.

the bell rang that made me break into my thoughts. another day at school has finally come to an end once again. i gathered all my stuffs and put it on my bag. as i'm about to exit the room, keiko and botan were already waiting outside with a silly smile plastered on their faces.

"geez, what's with the creepy smile and what are you doing here botan? you might get caught you know." i stated as i giggled at their weird actions.

"someone's waiting for you outside." keiko said.

"you might like what you'll see." botan added.

and then, i suddenly sensed kurama's presence and that's when i ran through the hallway and stairs. the moment i stepped outside the building, that's when he's standing at the school's gate and every girls were whispering at one another because of the beautiful young man standing right there at our gate.