chapter forty three

y/n's pov

as soon as we stepped in the temple, kuwabara's raging voice was the only thing to be heard. it must be hard for him to let yusuke go all by his own but once and for all, yusuke already made up his mind that he's willingly would love to go in that world to ease his bothered mind.

"so you're all aware that he's leaving and none of you guys were stopping him?!" kuwabara angrily asked that made some flinch with their spot but i remained steady on my place.

"you guys are so selfish! you can't just let him go all by himself without a guidance!" kuwabara exclaimed and is now losing his shit.

"he's not the only one who's going there." i explained calmly.

"what do you mean by that?" kuwabara asked as he furrowed his eyebrows at me.

"i am choosen to go there as well." shuichi's voice suddenly appeared at the bushes of tall plants.

"hn. what's will all the fuzz about kuwabara? you're lucky, no one chose you to go there." hiei also said and just appeared out of nowhere.

they all explained to kuwabara that they'll be battling with one another and he lost it again but eventually, genkai assured kuwabara that even though they'll be battling, the friendship that they built will never be changed. they made kuwabara realized that the battle against three ruler were really serious.

i don't blame if kazuma's outcome is like this though. i mean, yusuke is one of his bestfriend and he really do cares about him. it'll be hard for him but he needs to accept and respect yusuke's decision.

i sat down the porch to get some fresh air. yukina and shizuru approached me and gave me a cup of tea. they sat beside me and the three of us just watching the calmness of the genkai's place.

"so what's your plan now?" yukina asked.

i took a sip of my tea, "i have no idea".

"are you leaving our world?" shizuru asked this time.

"no but i'll be visiting demon world as well." i said.

"but how?" both of them exclaimed in unison.

"i could teleport from various dimensions and demon world is one of places i could transfer myself into. i learnt that ability just for the past few months." i explained.

"isn't that a little bit risky since both human and demon world are still not at peace?" shizuru asked.

"my demon blood is running through me and i automatically transform myself into my old self when i landed back in there. no one knows but it can be risky if a full blooded human entered that place." i said.

shizuru finally understood what i've explained and when the both of them sensed shuichi from their back, they stood up from their seat, "i'll leave you two for awhile. let's go yukina!" shizuru said and grabbed yukina to go inside.

i smiled and nodded at them. my gaze turned back to the nature and shuichi decided to sat beside me. i could feel that both of our hearts were pounding as if we're running for thousand of miles.

silence and tension is lingering around our atmosphere since none of us would dare to talk. a sigh escaped from my lips.

"so when? when did you find out that it's me?" i asked breaking the silence but i remained calm with my pace.

"the moment we had at yusuke's balcony. the night before the fight with sensui. the moment you wanted to let go of me because you sensed kurama's energy. i knew it was you because i had this feeling going on through my guts. at first i didn't want to believe it because it's impossible to transfer your soul and energy in this world. i knew you were one of the reason why i stayed in here and i was just too late to even realized it." kurama said and i could feel his gaze on me but my sight is just focused on the beautiful scenery of nature.