the human chanel

It's 09/23/20! Happy Jenlisa day!

-

"I need you, baby, and if it's quite alright

I need you, baby, to warm a lonely night

I love you, baby, trust in me when I say

Oh, pretty baby, don't let me down, I pray

Oh, pretty baby, now that I found you, stay

And let me love you, baby, let me love..."

Lisa's heart drummed inside her chest when Jennie's eyes lingered on her, a gummy smile making it a lot harder for the younger girl's heart to calm down. The blonde then pushed the aviators further on her nose bridge before clapping along with the crowd of the Chanel event they are in.

Jennie was great, a performer who easily connects to the crowd. These high profile people especially loved how she managed to perform with such class she was greatly known for.

Lisa's doe eyes never left her as she watched Jennie mingle with other businessmen, Chanel executives, and celebrities afterwards. She knew Jennie needed to at least interact with them for a while before they can leave, together of course.

There were a few who recognized Lisa despite her attempts to stay lowkey, wearing only a simple gray women's pantsuit, but thankfully they didn't attract more people's attention as she chatted with them for a while before excusing herself to get closer to where Jennie is.

Cat eyes were unsteady now with a glass of cocktail on one hand, until those eyes met doe ones, finally making her smile. Because although she loved attending and being the center of attention in these fashionable and high profile events, it exhausts her a lot to socialize. She needed something, or someone, to help her carry on this exhausting task of meeting people.

Lisa was about to go near her when a guy in a business suit walked towards Jennie and unintentionally blocked her sight of Lisa, who then frowned. Lisa couldn't hear what he was saying but she stopped herself from coming over when Jennie's face brightened while talking to him.

I guess her job isn't done yet. And it seems like she's enjoying herself anyways. I can wait some more, I guess.

It's only been two days since the Thai's birthday and they've both been busy ever since. But Jennie asked Lisa to accompany her just for today, and Lisa being Lisa, of course she wanted to be there for Jennie.

Lisa's not much of a drinker so she opted for a glass of juice the whole time, when she felt someone sit beside her on the bar.

"I knew it, it's you. Oh my God I'm such a huge fan," a girl who looked as tall as Rosie but with high heels gushed as she sat and faced the idol.

Lisa gave her a small smile. The other girl is wearing this red chanel tube dress that Lisa had seen Jennie wear before. She suddenly felt like Jennie has every luxurious Chanel attire that people wore today, the latter's closet could pass as a Chanel store if you'd ask her.

"I'm so sorry for approaching you just to freak out," the girl suddenly chuckles nervously.

Lisa smiled a little wider.