the special thing

To say Lisa is nervous is an understatement, especially when Chaeyoung and Jisoo are eyeing her suspiciously ever since they left the hotel.

They're already on the waiting area in the Macao Airlines when Jennie sat beside her, placing her head on the Thai's shoulder. Lisa panics under the watchful gaze of the other two. How is Jennie so relaxed about this?

"Suspicious," she heard Rosé murmur to Jisoo, who only nodded in agreement, not taking her eyes off Lisa even for just a second.

Lisa remained silent for a while, her heart beating like crazy. Both because of the two girls' suspicious gazes at her, and because of the sleepy brunette beside her.

With a sigh, Jisoo removed her arms from being crossed and stood right in front of Lisa with a stoic look on her face, "Okay Limario, I can't take this anymore. Confess. Right now."

They're inside a private room so Jisoo knew it was the perfect opportunity for this confrontation.

Jennie removed her head on Lisa's shoulder and looked at the latter.

"C-C-Confess?" Lisa stuttered, her palms sweating as she glanced at Jennie, as if asking for help.

Chaeyoung coughs, "Suspicious."

"What is this confession about?" Jennie asked Jisoo curiously.

"We don't know," Chaeyoung answers.

"You tell us," Jisoo tells Lisa, pointing her index finger closely at Lisa's face.

"Yah Unnie," Jennie pushes the eldest's hand down, her brows raised at her two members, "Leave Lalisa alone. We barely slept last night," she yawns again.

If anything, Jennie's words only made Lisa even more nervous. Her breath hitched, hands trembling.

How can she be so calm and careless with her words? Isn't she afraid that... that they might find out?

Of course they barely slept last night with all the kissing and stuff, they even woke up early and kissed some more. Lisa felt like she was on cloud nine since last night, but right now....

Chaeyoung covered her mouth as she whispered something to Jisoo, their eyes piercing Lisa to her very soul.

"Ah, this is driving me crazy," Lisa whispers to herself. She felt Jennie giggle on her shoulder, making her look at the brunette with a frown, "What's funny?"

"You're being paranoid for nothing. Calm down, Poopoo."

"But why do they keep looking at me like that? And they keep whispering," Lisa whispered to her, averting her eyes when she came in contact with those two.

Jennie laughed. "Jisoo was complaining because her milk was gone when she woke up while Chaeyoung... well, you've been pulling pranks on her a lot these days, what do you expect?"

Lisa frowned, "Really?"

"Mm-hmm," Jennie hummed, "Don't mind them, just focus on me."

And the Thai really did focus on her. With blood rushing on her cheeks, Lisa remained under the brunette's spell, or beauty, rather.

It was overwhelming. She couldn't imagine what her life be now that... that...

What are we?

[Maybe you can play the song Make You Mine - Public here]

It bugged the younger girl's mind until they arrived back in Korea, the other girl being clingy all the way back.

It bothered her even after several days later, where she found herself inside the Korean's room who was then crawling on top of her while she was lying on the bed- pushed on the bed, actually.