the reward

Lisa wasn't being gentle, and Jennie have never been with this Lisa before, but she provoked her, so now, she has to pay the price.

Only that this didn't really feel like punishment to the Korean.

She can feel the metallic taste on her swollen lips, Lisa's lips were too damn aggressive, but she fought back because just like how the saying goes...

An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.

So with her teeth, she trapped Lisa's lower lip in between them, grazing and pulling back, making a popping sound when she released them.

Lisa groaned, both in pleasure and pain, her fingertips digging on Jennie's hips in such a pleasurable way that got her craving for more.

Their battle for dominance continued, and as Lisa's tongue rummaged her mouth, Jennie just couldn't help but give in. Furious Lisa was not someone who would back down.

She let out a yelp when she felt Lisa's lean arms lifting her a little so she could put her legs on either side of the Thai, sitting on her lap.

"Shit," Jennie bit her lip, throwing her head back a little when Lisa's lips connected to her neck, kissing and sucking the sensitive skin. Lisa's fingertips slid under her shirt, and the higher it goes, the tighter she holds on to Lisa's dark hair, pulling her closer.

And God, Lisa's tongue on her neck, swirling and licking.

Oh, how she wanted Lisa to do it on some other parts of her body.

She fucking missed having Lisa this way. She knew only she can have her this way. It gotta be.

"Lisa," she calls for her in a voice that she couldn't recognize herself, desperate and full of desires. She kept pressing herself to the blonde, wanting nothing more than to remove the offending pieces of clothing that separates them.

But it stopped, to her disappointment. Everything stopped, abruptly and annoyingly.

Lisa's hands no longer on her bare skin, their lips no longer touching. The sudden lack of touch forced Jennie to open her eyes, seeing the younger girl eyeing her lips darkly.

"You have to learn not to mess with me, Jennie Kim," Lisa says slowly, making sure she says each word clear for Jennie to understand, and when her eyes trailed up to meet Jennie's, she realizes those doe eyes were blazing with anger.

"Is that a threat, Lisa?" she asks, her hands rubbing on Lisa's nape intimately with a challenging smile plastered on her face.

That seemed to anger Lisa even more, causing her to flip their position and now Lisa's pinning her against the couch. Jennie's chest was rising and falling violently as she measured up with Lisa's glares, her back flat on the couch with the younger one on top of her.

She felt angry and bothered with how hot she felt in between her legs, and the fact that Lisa wasn't touching her where she wanted to be touched.

"Stop pushing my buttons, Jennie. You wouldn't want it."

"How do you know what I want?" Jennie asks, smiling innocently.

"Oh, I know what you want," Lisa lowers herself while whispering those words, her swollen and inviting lips almost against Jennie's that got the latter closing her eyes in anticipation, "That's why this will be your punishment, Jennie Kim."

And just like that, Lisa's weight went away as well as her warmth, leaving Jennie frustrated when she opened her eyes and saw Lisa standing with a smirk on her face.