What just happened?

"She kind of passed out." I said.

"I can see that. But who is she?"

"Delilha Rainflight, miss."

"Is she a sudent here?"

"Yes. She's the new girl."

"Ohh. That explains it. Now what happened?"

"Ummmm." I decided to lie. "I don't know. I just walked in here. I was actually on my way to see you and I stopped to go to the bathroom and found her on the floor."

"Uh huh." She said sarcastically. She could see right through my lie.

"So yeah. I don't know what happened or how long she's been gone or out of class." Just then Stasia bursts in. "What are you doing here?"

"I was sent to see where she was by Mr. Underhill."

"But, I thought you were an office aid."

"I am. This is an errand he sent to run."

"Oh."

"I guess I have to tell him his star sudent passed out in the bathroom. Probably getting high on weed or something."

"She does not do weed!"

She rolls her eyes. "It was joke. Chillax." I hated that word so much and her saying it only made it worse. I wanted to just beat the living crap out of her but I managed to restrain myself.

"She needs to get to my office." Nurse Nancy said.

"And I need to get to the front office." Stasia leaves. I roll my eyes at her dramatic exit.

"Help me lift her. This tail is pure muscle and is going to be very heavy. I roll my eyes and try to pick her up.

"Holy shit! That's heavy!" I say as I almost drop Delilha.

"I told you so." Mrs. Nancy says. I give her back dirty look then she turns again. "On 3. 1. 2. 3. Lift!" And we lifted her.

"How much can one girl weigh?" I mutter. We manage to haul her to the nurse's office and I plonk her head down on the table and Nancy gently puts Delilha's tail down on the table. "How did you hold it?" She gives me a look.

"Years of work." She winks and I roll my eyes at her retarded answer. I hated when people did that.

"Whatever." I went outside where I saw Xander. "Hey man!"

"What did you do to her?"

"What are you talking about?"

He pointed towards the nurse's office. "Why is she in there?"

"How did you know?"

"Why is she in there!?!" He asked more forcefully.

"She passed out in the bathroom! Now how did you know?"

"Instinct." And he ran into the office. I quickly melted into the air and entered the office. "Delilah? Babe? Are you ok?" He asked her. She looked at him and whispered,

"Yeah."

"What is the last thing you remember?"

"I don't know. Its all so fuzzy." She said. I noticed a flash of relief in Xander's eyes.

"Ok, but do me a favor ok?"

"Sure, what?"

"Don't listen to whatever Skye says." He looks right at me. I mean dead at me. I gasped and took a step back.