Chapter 3- Past meets Present

Summary: Jimin meets Dimminie, his past self and crashes at his place to stay the night while waiting for the curfew to be lifted.

A/N: This chapter may contain mature content. Reader discretion is advised, skip the chapter if uncomfortable.

----

"What? What do you mean we can't return to the present time??" I asked Horologium, trying not to get the panic  ahead of me as I've read the year where we stopped. 1989. Not so bad at all.

Yeah, right. Not a bad year to stop at all. "I DIDN'T FUCKING ASK TO STOP BY AT YEAR 1989!" I yelled in my head so no one else heard it but me. I'll tell you what, memories of 1989 are still fucking fresh in my head, goddamn it! Believe me when I tell ya that I looked so disgusting this year. Okay, calm down, Jiminie. You'll get home.

"My deepest apologies, my master. Apparently we cannot go back to the present time when the clock strikes 11 at night, therefore, we can only go back to the present time when the curfew of 12 midnight until 4 in the morning is over," Horologium replied, making me collapse in utter panic.

"Remember, you must go back to the present time by 12 midnight, or else the gates of time will close and you'll be stuck in  your last destination,"  gosh darn it, I know! I placed my hands over my ears in hopes that I won't hear that familiar voice anymore.

Oh god, in times of life crisis  like this  I would usually text or call Seokjin-hyung or anyone who could help me except Taehyung of course, but this time I think there would be no signal to call for help so I'm stuck here. All I wanted is to reactivate Horologium and escape my situation at that damned party, now this happened. Great. Among the three of us, maybe I would be the first one to disobey what abeoji told us that day.

That's when the latch of the booth opened. I reluctantly stepped out of the booth, preparing myself on what's to come for me being stuck here. My eyebrows curved curiously at the sight of the unfamiliar building. This is not my home. I was about to ask Horologium where we were, but then again, the machine was already in its power off state. I squinted at the name of the building in front of me. Myeong-dong Palace Bld. 009. As much as I don't want to go in there, a mysterious force is urging me to get the hella lost in this place. The moment I stepped into this apartment I smelled a familiar scent. A scent like peppermint..wait a minute. I am Peppermint scented, oh god please don't tell me that we crashed into–

That's when I lost it, and let my feet sweep me towards a room numbered 13 and opened its door.  The whole place was a mess, I think that a child is living here, but dependent. I passed through the clothes scattered on the floor as if there's a typhoon that hurled its way in here, and towards the bathroom. I'm sure the owner of this room won't mind if I use his bathroom because I terribly needed to go since I drank a lot of liquids during the movie showing, right?

After flushing the toilet, I opened the taps to wash my hands and freshen up my face. When  I looked up, I saw my reflection, but slightly different. Oh god, what am I even doing to my body? I looked like a skeleton! That's when my reflection started to move. I raised my hand and waved at the mirror, and my reflection did the same. I then waved my both hands in the air to see if my reflection would do the same. Jimin, you have to get outta here, it's so damn creepy. "STOP WAVING AT YOUR REFLECTION AS IF IT WOULD WAVE BACK TO YOU, DAMN IT!" I yelled at myself so no one heard it but me.

I continued doing the same thing for several minutes, when I noticed that my reflection now is crouched as if it was washing as well. I watched as it rose and joined me in my staring contest, slightly opening its mouth as if to speak, for heaven's sake. "INTRUDER!" It yelled, making me sit on the floor dumbfoundedly as I watched it approach me.