Chapter 6: Unplanned Trip

Summary:

Dimminie takes Jimin on a trip through time.

---

There was an uncomfortable silence that wrapped the space inside Horologium's phone booth. I felt my stomach slightly churn at the memory of what I've seen in the journal earlier, but I just brushed it off.

"You must be asking how I got to the present time, yes? Well…" There was a long pause in his sentence as if he's thinking about what he should reply.
"You might probably laugh at this matter but, there's a certain number of people of our generation born with an 'ability', may it be ordinary or peculiar.  Every new generation, there will be children  born with that ability, and you can't do anything about it," he explained as he plopped down beside me after telling Horologium our first location.

"What kind of ability is it?" I inquired as I wrapped a hand on his.

"Well… You can say it's more like what the Superhumans in the DC Universe or any other comical franchises had; but different. It's like….we're automatically born with it," now I feel like my head is being banged on a wall, it's even more confusing than trying to analyze the meaning behind the passage in the journal.

"And I think it's your right to be aware of what you're capable of without relying on interesting  babies like Horologium here," Diminnie exclaimed, gently patting one portion of Horologium.

"What do you mean?" I asked out of curiosity.

He held my face and raised it on his eye level. "Jiminie, darling, I am certain that you are not the naive type like your younger brother Jihyunie-boy, so please pay attention to me," he answered in a sassy way.

"The reason how I arrived in your time is because I, I mean you, you're one of the few born with that ability but yours is specializing particularly in teleportation. I was born with a certain umm.. device implanted in my body that I use for teleporting.”
“Where is it located?” I inquired like a curious child.

“Oh, Jiminie darling, what did you eat this morning? You make me laugh,” he responded, and wiped a tear from his right eye.

“Just some omelettes and low-carb wheat cake and freshly squeezed orange juice. Nothing special," I replied, nervously scratching my nape.

"Oh son of a bitch, Jiminie. For me, it has always been a battlefield of survival ever since the day that I started living alone, and yet here you are complaining how your breakfast wasn't that special?"

"Pfft. You make me laugh," hearing him scoff is making my nerves snap.
"Did you just roll your eyes on me??"

"Oh please. Don't act as if you don't do that sassy ass bitch face of yours, Jiminie," he replied viciously.
"Neways, you can  find it anywhere in your body," he emphasized his last words as his hands sneakily traveled to my thighs.

Before I could surrender and lose myself in his teasing touches, I immediately snapped out of it and brushed his hand away.
"No. You promised to take me somewhere else, remember?" I pressed, calculating in my head beforehand that he would have no escape on his own words.

"Oh, did I? I guess I had no way of escaping ya, Jiminie." He says nonchalantly, before snuggling up close to me as Horologium warned us that we're about to arrive in our first destination.
After several minutes of stumbling left and right, and Dimminie's naughty hands that kept on landing on formidable places, the quake finally stopped and the latch opened.

I was kind of waiting for Horologium to tell us our current location, but it didn't.
Reluctantly, I trailed behind Diminnie as we stepped out in the open.