Chapter 11- The NYC Lights Part 0

"FEEL THE CITY BREAKIN’ AND EVERYBODY SHAKIN’  AND WE’RE STAYING ALIVE, STAYIN’ ALIVE AH, HA, HA STAYIN’ ALIVE” that song’s instrumental echoed through the walls of my dorm. I entered to see Taehyung lying down on his bed and reading Haruki Murakami’s Norweigan Wood.  

“Oh, you’re back. Where have you been, though?” he asked me, peeking above the book in his hands, as his eyes followed my every action.

“Ugh, I got late on my last afternoon class so Professor Somerfield had to put an extra workload on me,” I responded, dragging my stuff towards my bed because I’m too tired to even move my ass any longer. 

“Were you late because of that commotion in the cafeteria earlier?” he inquired, closing the book for a moment and sat up.
“Hmm? How’d you know?” 

“Hoseokie-hyung told me about it, besides, you’re popular enough not to be the center of attention,” he commented as he stood to get something in our little kitchen. 
Am I that really popular? What did I even do to become Based on my perspective, I am no one important, other than being a senior student, of course. 

“Well, yeah. Anyways, Tae, can you look up someone for me?” I asked, the moment I plopped down on that soft spot of my bed. 
His eyebrows curved automatically when those words escaped my mouth. 

"Is that a person? Okay, what's his name?" He inquired. I knew that I could count on him in these kinds of things. I took a moment to think and recall his name. 
“Jeon Jeongguk,” I answered without hesitation. 

“Is he another alpha that you want me to find out because Jongin’s being too friendly with ‘em?” I  almost choked on my leftover red tea that I never got the chance to finish off earlier at his words. God, the audacity! Why is everything that I'll ask him to do are often connected with that guy.

It's not like I still wanna get back with him, not especially when I know there is no absolute chance of that happening, I really think people need to move on with what was already done.

“WELL NOW, I GET LOW AND I GET HIGH; AND IF I CAN’T GET EITHER I REALLY TRY~~”

"No, you moron!! The kid's an omega, and can you please move on with that matter already? Honestly speaking, it's gettin' on my nerves," I snapped and shot him a dirty glare.

"You would've walked the altar with him waiting for you at the end," he mumbled to himself, but was still loud enough for me to hear.

"Kim Taehyung!!"

"What! Do you really need to know about the person that much? As in, ASAP?" I subconsciously face-palmed at his answer.

"Yes!!" I growled back.

"OI. The fuck are you guys yellin' on each other at?" Our hundredth argument for this day was interrupted when Yoongi-hyung appeared on the doorway, leaning by the door with a disgusted look on his face.

I immediately get off of my idiotic best friend's back and the same for him, placing my hands which I used to pull on his locks on my back like a toddler who'd been caught in the act, and innocently looked at him.

"So? What're you guys doing?" He asked and impatiently looked back at us.

"I–um… it's nothing, hyung. Really," I nervously responded by sneaking a peek at Yoongi-hyung who was also staring at us with intimidation.

"MIN FUCKING YOONGI!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YA AT, YOU LAZY CAT?!" Hobi-hyung's voice ripped through the halls along with his heavy and sprinting footsteps.

"Oh my god." He rolled his eyes upon hearing his beta's voice.

"Min– oh heya there, my sweet cuties!” Hobi-hyung’s raging expression changed the moment he laid his eyes on Taehyung and I innocently sat like two lost pups.
“I’m just telling them to keep it down, hun. They’re not the only ones who’re living on this floor. That’s it,” Yoongi-hyung explained before Hobi-hyung can even ask him. I saw Taehyung stuck his tongue out to Yoongi-hyung  at the corner of my eye.